If it is really interesting for me I probably watch it in 2 to 4-5 days the most, depends the number of episodes. If it isn't interesting but I want to see the end, I watch it for one month. If it is really long, I just drop it.

3-5 days but mostly i watch airing dramas xD

I binge-watch dramas so I finish them pretty quickly. If I'm not too busy, it takes between 2-3 days (16 episodes), otherwise, it could take from 5 days to a week. For longer dramas (50 episodes), I take about 2 weeks and for dramas that I get a little bored of I'd say a little more than a week for 16 episodes and 3 weeks+ for 50+ episodes.

I usually binge watch dramas. haha. For me, mostc dramas are 30-50 eps long and it takes me bout a week or less than a week if I really like it.  But for kdramas, because I dont understand it and I actually have to read the subtitles it takes me around 5 days for a 16 ep drama. 

Depends on the drama.. If it interest me enough, I can finish watching 16eps 1hr drama in 2 days. 

It used to take me about a week (sometimes less) to finish a 16 ep drama. The few dramas that I have seen that are over 30 eps, I usually space them out a bit and watch them in between a smaller drama (or two) so they usually take me a little longer. 

Now however, I haven't really watched a dramas consistently, I started one last July and I'm finally getting around to finishing it... 

I tend to fast forward a lot unconsciously so I take only 2 days to watch a 16 episode ( 1 hour each) drama. I don't force myself to watch a drama (unless it of my favourite actors) therefore my drop rate is pretty high

I just binge watch the 'drama' out. I can't sleep until i finish the whole drama in one sitting. Recently i did the same with 'Ashes of love' overnight & day binge watching and boy oh boy did it hurt my neck & head. But it was totally worth it...also i kinda skimmed through the last episodes.

A few days, mostly 3 days, a week if it is a longer drama (more than 30 episodes of an hour).

I tend to take my time when watching drama so I can easily spend weeks or sometimes even months watching. But of course it also  depends on the length of the drama and how much I enjoy it. I watched dramas with 50 episodes in  4 weeks. 

Depends. I prefer binge-watching so it takes  1-3 days, but if I watch with my friend we usually watch 1 episode per day (mostly period dramas because those are the ones we watch together). I also never drop shows even if I lose interest and they become boring so if that happens  it'll take longer for me to finish them. I usually just binge-watch something in between.

Maybe a week? but it really depends on a drama

Really depends on the drama and time of my life :) And also episode count, cuz 50+ episode Chinese drama takes longer than 16 episode Korean drama :D For a regular Korean drama if I have time and its interesting I can finish in 2-4 days :) If not that interesting, longer or I don't have time it can take 1-2 weeks or even longer.

Depends on the how many episode and the length, if I really like it usually it takes 1 or 2 day.

It depends how many ep there are in it but if it's like 16/32 ep, I would watch them all usually in 2-3 days depending if there is work or not. If there are more episodes, I would say 1 month or 2