It depends, when a drama is really good I only watch an episode a day.  Otherwise it's over to soon!

I usually binge completed dramas, and it would take me 1-2 days for standard 16 eps. But I balance it with airing dramas, to enjoy savoring each episode. 

It depends on the drama, if it's really good or not. Sometimes I finish in a week or less, sometimes it takes me to finish in a month

It depends! If I really really like a drama I´m binge watching it. 

I watch an episode a night, as I’m busy all day and find it difficult to find time. I used to stay up till 6+ am, watching multiple episodes but I cannot do that anymore as it’s really bad for my health. 

If a drama is still airing and released weekly, I can only watch one episode a week. But if some episodes have already aired, I watch one a night. So, it depends how long the drama is, how many episodes and if it is still airing. 

I usually watch dramas one episode a day, specially the good ones that I want to enjoy as much as possible

I usually take 1 day and a half. A day and night if I don't do anything else, or watch it while eating. The funny thing is Historical dramas go faster for me since the plot is so thick and I tend to not stop it because I want to know what happens next.

It depends on the drama and how many eps is it, but if I get hooked on it around 2 to 3 days :) no rush!

Nowadays,  i finish 16-episode dramas in 3-4 days 

I finish a Drama which is about 20 Hours long in 2-3 days

2-3 days, sometimes just 2 if it happens to be over a weekend! Closer to 4 days I'm not super invested, but that doesn't usually happen, since if I'm not invested I'm not going to bother to finish it.

A 16 episode drama will take me 10-16 days, 

A 8-12 episode drama will take me 5-10 days.

Haven't watched a drama with less or more episodes yet! I guess I'm slower to finish than the average lol

It depends if I'm really into it or if I'm busy.

If I don't have anything that I need to do and I really like what I'm watching, the average time is 1.5 to 3 days. I think the longest would be 4-5 days. The shortest was less than 24 hours (for 16 episodes).

for a normal drama length (16ep) it last at least 3 days even if it's a rly good one. i like to take my time