where can we watch Japanese drama now?

I used to use maplestage all the time :(

Shi :

No problem. They both work exceptionally well and lots of people use both. They have all the Korean, Japanese, and Chinese dramas/movies you possibly need/want to watch. 

How do you stop the pop ads on the sides? lol

Shi :

You just have to exit (press the x) out all of the ones you see

there is no x button it just says ad.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 roseprincess:

How do you stop the pop ads on the sides? lol

You can use Fair Ad Blocker. It should block almost if not all pop-ups.

Yuanwei:

oh thank you so much i will try it!!

Wow thx for the heads up - i too uses kissasian kr even fastdrama.me most often, but this is my backup source.  Also youtube. More and more stuff is being posted there by the source. 

Yuanwei:

Will this work on kissasian, though? I have uBlock & Ad blocker Plus and they use to work great on kissasian, but a few months ago they seemed to have installed ad blocker detectors on the site. Now every time I try to watch something with my ad blockers on, the content gets blocked & I'm prompted to turn off my ad blockers or go premium if I want to keep watching.

Shi :
Well I'm not sure then but I do use an adblock to block the ads if that can help in anyway.

Are you able to watch shows on kissasian with an ad blocker on? I have uBlock & Ad blocker Plus and they use to work great on kissasian, but a few months ago they seemed to have installed ad blocker detectors on the site. Now everytime I try to watch something with my ad blockers on, the content gets blocked & I'm prompted to turn off my ad blockers or go premium if I want to keep watching.

OMG i just happened to know that Maplestage has officially closed down due to Covid-19!!!

Its sad as it is full of updated dramas and movie plus varieties shows. :(

Any good websites to list for sharing ? Cheers to all and pls take care in this sensitive period. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 PrettyCarEye:

Will this work on kissasian, though? I have uBlock & Ad blocker Plus and they use to work great on kissasian, but a few months ago they seemed to have installed ad blocker detectors on the site. Now every time I try to watch something with my ad blockers on, the content gets blocked & I'm prompted to turn off my ad blockers or go premium if I want to keep watching.

Yes, it works. :D you should try it. I watched like 30 movies this week on kissasian hahaha

Olevod is another good alternative site! 

Foodie:

The operators are arrested. Thus they are finally shut down.

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/04/11/drama-and-movie-streaming-sites-in-taiwan-shut-down-after-popular-maplestage-domain-seized-and-operators-arrested/

Wow. Didn't know the full story of it since i didn't really searched around on the reason it got shut down. Good to know though thanks!

oh no 'cry' !!!!!! I just found out....

I used to watch my japanesese dramas there , it was the only site I know that have japanese subtitles and that upload regulary asadoras...

How am I going to find another site like this one....