- Edit. I'm going to make a seperate thread for this. 
Oh no! The thread's dead?!
*calls 119*
m7F4e5J.jpg

How are we all today? 
*beep boop beep* Hello fellow MDL'ers. Just popping in to check if everyone is still alive in the forums. xD Have a nice day. *end of recording*
I suffer from insomnia so hurrah to internet and dramas cuz I don't always feel like reading. It's both a curse and a blessing since it's bad for health but allows you to watch all kinds of fictions ah ah ah!
Tonight I'm struggling on a very boring report, so I take breaks from writing by re-watching moon river episodes. lool
Ok this post is totally random....it's just to keep the chat alive. :)
hello drama lover's! oh god there are too many threads in here! i don't know where to post! X_X  
we are a few days before christmas so what are you doing these days? as for me tomorrrow i am going back to my hometown for holidays!
Hello :D Im just bored lol
Hello, Why is the chat thread dying?! :| I wonder where all my lovelies went...I am still around! <3 ^_^
Hello everyone :D my first time posting in a chat thread 
Just swinging by to say hello to everyone. :) 
Hello! How is everyone doing?
Ragepost.

What the actual f is the Chinese government thinking. Banning all of those BL series. WHY, for god sake. Is there anyone here that can actually confirm for me that the government is being criticized for this by the people? At least a tiny bit? That would make me feel a little bit better. Or are they just banning everything without even having to hear SOME criticism for this.

And please MDL. Could you please, finally, add a BL genre to this database. I have been waiting for a long time now. 
Where can we watched these BL's lol
Waaa... I am writing here cause I got myself a bit nostalgic feeling >< It's been already 5 years since I first logged in on this site and at one point of the time I was actually quite active and spent lot's of my time here... Ahh the feels ><