I'm new to this site, so I don't know if this is where I can post this.

I've watched Chinese and Korean dramas for a while before I made this account and I'm trying to remember the title of some of them I have already watched or were watching. I know some of the scenes, and I was hoping someone could help me. I may be mixing some dramas together, please forgive me.

The first one is a historical drama and it follows a few princes and this "princess". The "princess" is actually a spy from another kingdom sent over in the guise of marrying (uniting) the two countries. One of the male characters does not like touching people and another is so lazy that he's carried out into the throne room on his bed. 

Another drama is in the present day-ish and follows a cheerful, albeit insecure girl and a cold/standoffish guy. The girl comes to him for advice to become more pretty/confident and how to get guys to notice/like her. The guy agrees under whatever conditions and that they promise not to fall for each other. However, this fall through and they end up together anyway. One scene they're locked in a janitor's closet or gym storage room and another the girl looses her shoe at the town Christmas tree and the guy picks it up. 

The first drama you mentioned is Princess Silver (Arranged marriage to bring peace between countries, the ML does not want to marry. When the FL arrives he is forced to greet her, his father instructs men to bring him, he arrives on his bed and refuses to marry the FL)

I don't seem to have heard of the second one, sorry :(

The second one may be High school debut but it's japanese.

Yes! Thank you so much