I still remember it vividly but can't find it for some reason.  The movie is about a romance between two people who rented room next to each others but never met until the end of it (implied as well).  The man's a photographer who often heard his neighbour learning french using tape cassette for her flower arrangement studies there while the woman's a flower arranger who often heard her neighbour grinding coffee bean manually. 

Over the course of the movie, both get to know each other indirectly through their daily habits and lack of it at some instance. The guy also had a bald cut model friend who looks like Ken Watanabe. Said model is having a second thought about his modelling gig and recovered through the help of him company and photography by taking his picture. The release year should be higher than 2010 but I might be wrong in this count.

Thank you very much, Nadia. Should've used tag search before asking

kirik:

Thank you very much, Nadia. Should've used tag search before asking

honestly speaking at first I thought it was Turn left, turn right, and this movie came up as a recommendation, lol, so talk about coincidence. But glad it was it :)