Rien:

Okay will change the template a bit for the villain theme. Would help if I could get some suggestions (characters/dramas). Who would you like to see in the challenge?

What about using Lin’s list of Most “gifted” antagonist/“villain “ for ideas?    (link found on bottom of page 1).

here are a few of my favs :

some of my favorites <333

• Xue Yang & Jin Guangyao from The Untamed 
  • Jung Seon Ah from The Devil Judge
  • Jung Ba Reum from Mouse
  • Baek Hee Sung from Flower of Evil 
  • Baek Sang Ho from Nobody Knows 
  • Deok Ki from Memories of the Sword

Thanks for all the suggestions, will try to make the first part this weekend :)

edit: here's a dark hero version to start with, villains will follow :)

Feeds Post: https://mydramalist.com/profile/Rien/feeds/dnYl8CB

Some of my favourites...

Do Hyun So / Baek Hee Sung - Flower of Evil
Mo Tae Goo - Voice
 Seo Moon Jo - Strangers From Hell
Jin Guangyao - The Untamed
Xue Yang - The Untamed
Park Seon Woo  - Signal
Kim Jin Woo - Signal
Ahn Chi Soo - Signal

I was just thinking some of these would be spoilers right?

I agree and I Want to join!

How's everyone? Watched Princess Agents (2017) recently and finding Yan Xun deserves some appreciation as well. I thought Shawn Dou aced the portrayal of Yan Xun, making him the drama’s antagonist many hate to love, and secretly wishing he will turn good by the end of Season 1, and then hopefully again in the grand finale (in Season 2 if it ever happens)

I haven’t seen that one but that makes me want to watch.  Thanks!  

MIMI:

I haven’t seen that one but that makes me want to watch.  Thanks!  

Do watch it! Yan Xun is quite a character - more justified than many of the villains mentioned here (The Untamed, Flower of Evil etc) for the stuffs he did! The drama is also a cocktail of mysterious background x espionage x political scheming x tons of majestic stunt scenes in martial fights, spy training, navigating secret caverns with booby traps and war fighting/city gate defending

That sounds great!   I added to my PTW list    Thank you so much!!

Wish Upon A Star:

Do watch it! Yan Xun is quite a character - more justified than many of the villains mentioned here (The Untamed, Flower of Evil etc) for the stuffs he did! The drama is also a cocktail of mysterious background x espionage x political scheming x tons of majestic stunt scenes in martial fights, spy training, navigating secret caverns with booby traps and war fighting/city gate defending

Tried to make some banners, hope they look okay? If you like the template but want a different character/image/color just message me.

The badges look so cool.. well done