Amy:

Lol he's very handsome but I like to learn their names and personalities before I choose a bias  but tbh this guy is so cute he's probably my bias his name is Lew correct me if I'm wrong 

Yes, Lew, our gorgeous leader^^ ♡

Benizakura:

To be impulsive and multistan... the worst combination since there's multiple albums/merchandise to buy each month. At least you feel satisfied later :D

I´ve been carrying this personality trade with myself for way too long, others may like saving money. I also prefer a stable bank account, just sometimes I feel like it´s the thing I need now. I need to cherish my wishes, no matter how childish others see them. I often get told that I am too old to be this selfish and impulsive about what I do with my money. That it´s not my money and so on. Whenever I hold the albums in my hands tho, I feel like it was the right thing to do. This little time period of happiness is so addicting because it´s not something I come across often in my life.

LSS; if I like it and I feel buying it makes me"happier", then why shouldn´t I? I just hope that if I ever move out, I will find a way to take them with me. :D

Benizakura:

They really does nothing but masterpieces! I was a bit worried about the huge concept change but I was wrong, they definitely nailed it <33

Yup! I was worried too because of some toxic dailees but no look at vam para it's absolutely mind blowing 

Hii besties, Kim Wooseok's new album and music video dropped! Please give it a listen <3 

(idk how to put the video in so uh yeah lol anws pls listen)

Berd:

Hii besties, Kim Wooseok's new album and music video dropped! Please give it a listen <3 

Just copy the link of whatever you want. Here's the link to his new Music video! I have yet to listen to it, I've had it open on my computer but haven't gotten to it yet, I'll watch it now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fdQPWo6FhA

It's really good, I like it!!

Berd:

Yes omg I've listened to it a while ago! 

Berd:

it's really good! he never disappoints <3

Berd:

I just listened to it and it's amazing his outfits are on point and his makeup too he's such a great artist

Wow, It's my first time listening to Kim Woo Seok and the song is amazing!! I really really like it ^^

Madeleine:

Just copy the link of whatever you want. Here's the link to his new Music video! I have yet to listen to it, I've had it open on my computer but haven't gotten to it yet, I'll watch it now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fdQPWo6FhA

I meant the way y'all embed the videos but it's all good lol & I'm glad you liked it !

Jane:

Yes omg I've listened to it a while ago! 

YAYAYAY I love that !!

dyr:

it's really good! he never disappoints <3

AND DOESN'T. I'm waiting on the day he gets the recognition he deserves 

Amy:

I just listened to it and it's amazing his outfits are on point and his makeup too he's such a great artist

PERIODT! 

DeobiMars:

Wow, It's my first time listening to Kim Woo Seok and the song is amazing!! I really really like it ^^

aahhhhh I'm so glad you liked it! You should check out his music video for Red Moon and listen to SINphony (:

Berd:
aahhhhh I'm so glad you liked it! You should check out his music video for Red Moon and listen to SINphony (:

AHHH RED MOON WAS SOO GOOD!!!

cheezerie:

AHHH RED MOON WAS SOO GOOD!!! 

Omg yaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!! "Red Moon" IS SO GOOD. It was the first song I heard by him and I was obsessed with it lmao.

Berd:

WOWW, I just heard and Red Light is a bop! The choreo omg, it was so sexy! and  I like SINphony too, the pre-chorus was so good and the highnote *chef's kiss*. II'm listening the song on repeat lol ^^. Personally liked SINphony better but the other two songs were also truly good! All the 3 songs are going into my playlist!! Thanks for the recommendation <3

Edit: I like 'Do u like' too! All his songs are good ><

DeobiMars:

WOWW, I just heard and Red Light is a bop! The choreo omg, it was so sexy! and  I like SINphony too, the pre-chorus was so good and the highnote *chef's kiss*. II'm listening the song on repeat lol ^^. Personally liked SINphony better but the other two songs were also truly good! All the 3 songs are going into my playlist!! Thanks for the recommendation <3

Edit: I like 'Do u like' too! All his songs are good ><

This is very pleasing to me cuz SINphony is my fav song of his <33 

Does anyone here listen to Kang Daniel and/or Demian ?