dyr:

dessert is my fav song! album wise i love hjzm the most

THE TASTE!! That’s the one albums of theirs that I own

Do y’all buy albums, merch etc ?

Berd:

THE TASTE!! That’s the one albums of theirs that I own

Do y’all buy albums, merch etc ?

i collect albums! same, hjzm is the only a.c.e album i own, but i do collect six other groups

Ugh I missed so much!! I'm so glad to see CIX and A.C.E getting recognition they deserve ^_^ I started stanning both groups 2 years ago, best choice I've made ♥️  Both groups are truly talented and very versatile (they can literally slay every concept) but are still weirdly underrated :(

Also a new boy group Tempest debuted yesterday with a bop called Bad News! Show them some love they deserve ♥️  Hanbin from I-Land is in it ^__^

Benizakura:

Ugh I missed so much!! I'm so glad to see CIX and A.C.E getting recognition they deserve ^_^ I started stanning both groups 2 years ago, best choice I've made ♥️  Both groups are truly talented and very versatile (they can literally slay every concept) but are still weirdly underrated :(

Also a new boy group Tempest debuted yesterday with a bop called Bad News! Show them some love they deserve ♥️  Hanbin from I-Land is in it ^__^

yes yes yes tempest!! i was sooo excited for their debut and they did not disappoint at all, so happy to see hanbin and the produce boys redebuting :D

Benizakura:

I listened to this song yesterday I love it so much it's such a bop! I need to learn all their names asap I'm going to struggle to choose a bias they are all so handsome and talented!

Fr me too! I'm from head to toe in love with this group!! I'm waiting a lot from them since their first EP is already pure gold^^ I'm so proud of them especially our cutest smiley face, Hanbin ^_^ 

dyr:

movie star was definitely one of the best debuts of all time omg </3 cinema made them so well known their best title track and imo jungle is their best mv so your taste is 10/10 you should give their bsides a chance i think they're all amazing

OMG, "Movie Star" was their debut???? *Shocked* Wow, it is definitely one of the best debuts ever. Yes, my taste is amazing lol. I'll definitely try to listen to their B-sides soon!

Berd:

Felt!! I think it becomes much easier to get into new groups if you’re casual about it and don’t try to learn names and watch content and whatnot. There are too many good artists out there. I need the whole music industry to take a hiatus so I have time to catch up ><

Purrr we love to see it <33 do you have a fav album or song from them ?

Every time I listen to a group I really love the songs of, I need to watch their content lol. I might put it off for a while but I eventually get to it. I just have to know the people behind the Music and stan them even more.

No copy ehh no copy eh at all

weeekly's new masterpiece 

Amy:

I listened to this song yesterday I love it so much it's such a bop! I need to learn all their names asap I'm going to struggle to choose a bias they are all so handsome and talented!

AMY!! Why??? (I just saw the original post was from @Benizakura mb)

NO JOKE but It literally took me just 7 seconds to fall in love with the very appealing visuals and voice of the lad with the white mullet. His name is Hwarang and it seems like my bias has found me once again..

What is sort of funny because there is a saying that similar persons don´t attract each other but here I am, pierced, tattooed and vibing along with my own white mullet cheering for this guy I saw 7 seconds in an MV that Amy introduced to us?? Am I going to order that album? Probably. Am I too impulsive? Definitely. Will I regret it? Never!

Thank you, Amy ... <3

Lin:

AMY!! Why???

NO JOKE but It literally took me just 7 seconds to fall in love with the very appealing visuals and voice of the lad with the white mullet. His name is Hwarang and it seems like my bias has found me once again..

What is sort of funny because there is a saying that similar persons don´t attract each other but here I am, pierced, tattooed and vibing along with my own white mullet cheering for this guy I saw 7 seconds in an MV that Amy introduced to us?? Am I going to order that album? Probably. Am I too impulsive? Definitely. Will I regret it? Never!

Thank you, Amy ... <3

That's the power of Hwarang!! If he's not your bias at least he's your wrecker and that's it xD He's even questioning my loyalty to Hanbin even tho he's been my bias since I-Land

I also bought the album with autographs and all... no regrets!^^

SEVEN_dipity:

No copy ehh no copy eh at all

weeekly's new masterpiece 

They really does nothing but masterpieces! I was a bit worried about the huge concept change but I was wrong, they definitely nailed it <33

Benizakura:

That's the power of Hwarang!! If he's not your bias at least he's your wrecker and that's it xD He's even questioning my loyalty to Hanbin even tho he's been my bias since I-Land

I also bought the album with autographs and all... no regrets!^^

I just ordered it, even both versions. Will arrive in one month. Sometimes I realize that I am in fact the showcase example of the definition " to be impulsive" :( But as I said, no regrets!

I also love Pay Pal, so I could again donate some money to Ukraine in the process too. :)
Well... now I am broke.

Lin:

AMY!! Why???

Thank you, Amy ... <3

Lol he's very handsome but I like to learn their names and personalities before I choose a bias  but tbh this guy is so cute he's probably my bias his name is Lew correct me if I'm wrong 

Lin:

I just ordered it, even both versions. Will arrive in one month. Sometimes I realize that I am in fact the showcase example of the definition " to be impulsive" :( But as I said, no regrets!

I also love Pay Pal, so I could again donate some money to Ukraine in the process too. :)
Well... now I am broke.

To be impulsive and multistan... the worst combination since there's multiple albums/merchandise to buy each month. At least you feel satisfied later :D