Madeleine:

Omg, it's AMAZING!!! I love it! It's so cute and happy!! They all look so good and cute, omg. So you have to identify some of them for me lol. Who are both the guys with blonde hair? And who's the guy with orange hair? They stood out to me ") All of them look amazing and I can tell I would love them!

you have no idea how happy this makes me ;; thank you for giving them a chance! short blonde haired boy's name is seokhwa, longer haired boy's name is yongha (he's the boy on my pfp too :D). the orange haired boy is the maknae, junseo! if you want to check more songs, this is their third comeback and all their previous eras have been quite different so you will surely like some of them <3

Emma:

Hello. I would also like to join this group! My ult group is TREASURE but i also stan : SF9, iKon, Enhypen, Exo, TXT, The Rose, Ateez, Uniq. I also stan solo's : Woosung and Baekhyun and (of course) Yedam. : ) I'm open minded to new songs/groups!

Hi! Welcome to the club ^^

dyr:

you have no idea how happy this makes me ;; thank you for giving them a chance! short blonde haired boy's name is seokhwa, longer haired boy's name is yongha (he's the boy on my pfp too :D). the orange haired boy is the maknae, junseo! if you want to check more songs, this is their third comeback and all their previous eras have been quite different so you will surely like some of them <3

Of course! I loooove looking into new groups! In the Music video, Seokhwa looks SO much like BamBam. Well, not exactly, but his hair, his eyes, and his skin are very much like BamBam, so I was automatically drawn in XD. They look so fresh and happy, I love those vibes lol, I really hope I can look into more of them!! Thank you SO much for recommending this song, I've heard about them a lot but I've never listened to their songs!

cheezerie:

Y'all, one of my babies have finally arrived (my first ever kpop album T^T)

I'm just here wishing I can buy an album. *tears*

Hilary:

I was once like you, it was a sad time *Cries with you*

Emma:

Hello. I would also like to join this group! My ult group is TREASURE but i also stan : SF9, iKon, Enhypen, Exo, TXT, The Rose, Ateez, Uniq. I also stan solo's : Woosung and Baekhyun and (of course) Yedam. : ) I'm open minded to new songs/groups!

Hello! Welcome to our club its nice to see you hope you have a fun time here^^

dyr:

hi friends! IM SO HAPPY today is wei's comeback day!! for those of you who don't know, wei is my favorite group :( it'd mean the world to me if you could check their song, im sure you'll love it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmiKbzPtxoc

OMG!!! This song has such a fun and happy vibe and they are so talented(☆▽☆) 

This song has become one of my fav songs and I'm planning on stanning them

Hilary:

I also wish I could buy an album T^T

Madeleine:

Of course! I loooove looking into new groups! In the Music video, Seokhwa looks SO much like BamBam. Well, not exactly, but his hair, his eyes, and his skin are very much like BamBam, so I was automatically drawn in XD. They look so fresh and happy, I love those vibes lol, I really hope I can look into more of them!! Thank you SO much for recommending this song, I've heard about them a lot but I've never listened to their songs!

i agree with you! no thank YOU for wanting to know more about them :( i hope you love them lots <3

Bobaspxrkle:

OMG!!! This song has such a fun and happy vibe and they are so talented(☆▽☆) 

This song has become one of my fav songs and I'm planning on stanning them

omg really?? thank you so much, im so glad you liked them!! if you need help stanning them tell me :D

dyr:

welcome! who is your skz bias? :0

i'm an ot8  since a loong time but if had to choose...Lee Know <3 

NotYourKyun:

Hi! And welcome ^^ may you have good time here :3

Do you have a Monsta X bias? ?

Thankk Youu

Yepp. My bias is Minhyuk and bias wreckers are I.M and Joohoney

cheezerie:

hello!!

and welcome here ^^, i hope u have a lot of fun here talking about kpop!! 

Thankk Youu !

im already loving the vibes here :)

ps- your profile looks awesomee!

dyr:

omg really?? thank you so much, im so glad you liked them!! if you need help stanning them tell me :D

Sure!! I'll really need your help

Bobaspxrkle:

Sure!! I'll really need your help

feel free to message me whenever you want!