NotYourKyun:

? How did I not know about this club...! I'd love to join! ^3^

I'm new to the forums, actually, this might be the second forum page I visit xD 

Some facts:
-I got into K-pop in 2017, I started listening to BTS, EXO and Blackpink (I don't listen frequently anymore)
-I dived in deep into this world when I met Monsta X (this was in 2019), they changed my view on K-pop and since then, they are my ult group.
-You might see me fangirling when also talking about NCT, Astro, Itzy, 2PM, Got7 and WOODZ
-I listen to many other groups, but maybe I know at least 1 or 2 songs from each.

Welcome to the club! I see you're also an I.M stan like me ^^ I miss Got7 a lot :( 

Berd:

Hi and welcome *waves* I see you're a Kyun stan, he's one of my ults <3 Who are your nct biases?

Hi and thank you! ^^

Yaaas I'm a Kyun stan! I already see some of you are too 🤭 Let's fangirl together hehehe

Well,  my nct biases are basically Yuta (there's something about his gaze that I can barely explain using words), Ten (love his voice, dance and he's sexy af 😳), and Doyoung (he seems like a prince charming for me, and his voice 😳)! Not biased, but Taeyong and Mark are also one of my faves 🤭

Bobaspxrkle:

Hi,welcome to our club ^^

Hi! Thank yooou 🥰

DeobiMars:

Welcome to the club! I see you're also an I.M stan like me ^^ I miss Got7 a lot :( 

One more I.M stan 😳 this sure is a blessing 💖  

Oh, I now understand the feeling of missing them, it may sound forced but it's not... After I came to know them better, watch stages, and like their songs and get biased by Jinyoung 😳, I feel so sorry for me and for other people that cannot be on a Got7 show anymore 🥲 (although I hope they make get togethers and fansigns in the future 😳 dreaming is still for free)

I also love Jackson, I mean he's so bright that he outshines the Sun haha 

"If you want it, I'll take you away"

Woww, this is a bop. It's so catchy and Kihyun is back with his powerful voice. He is looking so fine 🔥 Please Support him!!

DeobiMars:

"If you want it, I'll take you away"

Woww, this is a bop. It's so catchy and Kihyun is back with his powerful voice. He is looking so fine 🔥 Please Support him!!

AHHHH THIS IS SOO GOOD!! WTH- KIHYUNAAA ( ´ ∀ `)ノ~ ♡

DAMN its so perfect, his voice, his MV, and his clothes, and his BEAUTIFUL SMILE~ 

I'm DEAD ><

MY GOODNESS KIHYUN IS JUST PERFECT 😳

Voyager is such a bop!!! Comma and Rain are also sooo good 

NotYourKyun:

MY GOODNESS KIHYUN IS JUST PERFECT ?

Voyager is such a bop!!! Comma and Rain are also sooo good 

Ikr, I am listening Rain on repeat, its sooo good! Comma is good too :)

Y'all, one of my babies have finally arrived (my first ever kpop album T^T)

cheezerie:

Y'all, one of my babies have finally arrived (my first ever kpop album T^T)

😱😱AAAH THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL 🥺❤ (Your kpop album collection started well!)

This album is amazing, the songs are high quality although some tracks are so short-length ;~; 

DeobiMars:

Ikr, I am listening Rain on repeat, its sooo good! Comma is good too :)

Yeaaah Rain is also on repeat here xD

NotYourKyun:

😱😱AAAH THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL 🥺❤ (Your kpop album collection started well!)

This album is amazing, the songs are high quality although some tracks are so short-length ;~; 

AHH TYTY!!! 

still waiting for the other 3 T^T 

it really is!! i also wanted to buy "all about love album" but my money is too short!!

Oh, girl I feel you 🥺😪 Unfortunately Kpop albuns here are so expensive, that somtimes I don't wanna even buy haha But part of me wants to buy so badly... 

https://youtu.be/3QlnzXjc4oI

OMG MOONBIN AND SANHA ALSO DROPPED SOME GOOD STUFF TODAY 😳

NotYourKyun:

One more I.M stan 😳 this sure is a blessing 💖  

Oh, I now understand the feeling of missing them, it may sound forced but it's not... After I came to know them better, watch stages, and like their songs and get biased by Jinyoung 😳, I feel so sorry for me and for other people that cannot be on a Got7 show anymore 🥲 (although I hope they make get togethers and fansigns in the future 😳 dreaming is still for free)

I also love Jackson, I mean he's so bright that he outshines the Sun haha 

GOT7 are going to make a comeback in the future, that's for sure! BamBam keeps on telling us it's going to happen lol.