Amy:

They are amazing you're so talented!

UwU!! tysm ^^

Hi, im new to MDL and i saw this club and wanted to join!! i listen to twice, bts, got7, txt, and more!! i' hoping to make new friends, and learn how to use this site lol. <3 

Zoroswife:

Hi, im new to MDL and i saw this club and wanted to join!! i listen to twice, bts, got7, txt, and more!! i' hoping to make new friends, and learn how to use this site lol. <3 

Welcome it's nice to meet you I'm Amy <3

cheezerie:

y'all i have created more posters!! check it out on the front or https://www.pinterest.ca/cheezerie/3-posters-3/ (here at my pinterest)

Woah Those are really amazing You are so talented ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

Zoroswife:

Hey! Welcome it is nice to meet you ^^

Stream ()I-DLE's Comeback Song, "TOMBOY" M/V
https://youtu.be/Jh4QFaPmdss

Zoroswife:

Hello and welcome to the club!! We are all glad to have u here ^^

Bobaspxrkle:

Woah Those are really amazing You are so talented ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

ty ty!!! *blushes* im really flattered by everyone's compliment (灬♥ω♥灬)

😳 How did I not know about this club...! I'd love to join! ^3^

I'm new to the forums, actually, this might be the second forum page I visit xD 

Some facts:
-I got into K-pop in 2017, I started listening to BTS, EXO and Blackpink (I don't listen frequently anymore)
-I dived in deep into this world when I met Monsta X (this was in 2019), they changed my view on K-pop and since then, they are my ult group.
-You might see me fangirling when also talking about NCT, Astro, Itzy, 2PM, Got7 and WOODZ
-I listen to many other groups, but maybe I know at least 1 or 2 songs from each.

NotYourKyun:

? How did I not know about this club...! I'd love to join! ^3^

Some facts:
-I got into K-pop in 2017, I started listening to BTS, EXO and Blackpink (I don't listen frequently anymore)
-I dived in deep into this world when I met Monsta X (this was in 2019), they changed my view on K-pop and since then, they are my ult group.
-You might see me fangirling when also talking about NCT, Astro, Itzy, 2PM, Got7 and WOODZ
-I listen to many other groups, but maybe I know at least 1 or 2 songs from each.

AHH hello and welcome here!! 

hehehe we're all fangirling here, so no prob!!

cheezerie:

AHH hello and welcome here!! 

hehehe we're all fangirling here, so no prob!! 

Thanks a lot! <3

NotYourKyun:

Some facts:

Welcome to the club it's great to have you here I also love NCT, Astro, Itzy and Got7 they are such great groups!

Amy:

Welcome to the club it's great to have you here I also love NCT, Astro, Itzy and Got7 they are such great groups!

Thank you!!! 🥰 I hope we have good time sharing about our interests 🤭 I already love Got7, even though I started to pay more attention to them after their disband ;-;

NotYourKyun:

Some facts:

Hi and welcome *waves* I see you're a Kyun stan, he's one of my ults <3 Who are your nct biases?

NotYourKyun:

😳 How did I not know about this club...! I'd love to join! ^3^

Some facts:

Hi,welcome to our club ^^