Yaaaaaaaaasss!!! Kihyuuuuuuuuuun!!!!! He sounds AMAZING, the song sounds GREAT! And, yes, well said, he looks soooo fine. Red suits him extremely well. "Rain" and "Comma" are also really good, love every one of his songs!!

Madeleine:

GOT7 are going to make a comeback in the future, that's for sure! BamBam keeps on telling us it's going to happen lol.

I hope so! ? I'd love to participate in one!! 

Helloo i'd love to join this fanclub!! I'm officially a STAY and i also follow many other groups(NCT, Ateez, Everglow, Got7, Blackpink,  MonstaX, Seventeen etc) and solo artists too <3

Hazel:

Helloo i'd love to join this fanclub!! I'm officially a STAY and i also follow many other groups(NCT, Ateez, Everglow, Got7, Blackpink,  MonstaX, Seventeen etc) and solo artists too <3

welcome! who is your skz bias? :0

Hazel:

hello!!

and welcome here ^^, i hope u have a lot of fun here talking about kpop!!

Hazel:

hey, welcome! :))

Hazel:

Hi! And welcome ^^ may you have good time here :3

Do you have a Monsta X bias? ?

heyy guys!! 

im thinking of making this club more fun but i don't know in what way, any ideas??

Hazel:

Hello! Welcome have a good time in the club^_^

Hello. I would also like to join this group! My ult group is TREASURE but i also stan : SF9, iKon, Enhypen, Exo, TXT, The Rose, Ateez, Uniq. I also stan solo's : Woosung and Baekhyun and (of course) Yedam. : ) I'm open minded to new songs/groups!

Emma:

Hello. I would also like to join this group! My ult group is TREASURE but i also stan : SF9, iKon, Enhypen, Exo, TXT, The Rose, Ateez, Uniq. I also stan solo's : Woosung and Baekhyun and (of course) Yedam. : ) I'm open minded to new songs/groups!

hello and welcome here!! 

im currently trying to memorize treasure member's T-T, so far I've memorized junkyu, haruto, yoshi, yedam, jeong woo, asahi, and hyunsuk... I'm almost there!!

Emma:

Hi!! Welcome! We almost have the same taste ^^ 

cheezerie:
im currently trying to memorize treasure member's T-T, so far I've memorized junkyu, haruto, yoshi, yedam, jeong woo, asahi, and hyunsuk... I'm almost there!!

Yess! Treasure is now one of my ults!

Emma:

welcome! your taste is amazing omg 

hi friends! IM SO HAPPY today is wei's comeback day!! for those of you who don't know, wei is my favorite group :( it'd mean the world to me if you could check their song, im sure you'll love it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmiKbzPtxoc

dyr:

hi friends! IM SO HAPPY today is wei's comeback day!! for those of you who don't know, wei is my favorite group :( it'd mean the world to me if you could check their song, im sure you'll love it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmiKbzPtxoc

Omg, it's AMAZING!!! I love it! It's so cute and happy!! They all look so good and cute, omg. So you have to identify some of them for me lol. Who are both the guys with blonde hair? And who's the guy with orange hair? They stood out to me ") All of them look amazing and I can tell I would love them!