mj_babec358:

just take your time! as long as it's possible, we can wait

also, i have another question (yes i know i suggest lots of stupid things)

so, would it be possible to send pictures and gifs in dms or comments? not like a link but the pic/gif showing automatically on the com/dm

Yep like Soju said it wouldn't even be visible to others because messages, DMs etc. have to be stored in MDL database to be visible to others and my script can't interact with the database at all so another impossible feature sorry :(

Mio:

Yep like Soju said it wouldn't even be visible to others because messages, DMs etc. have to be stored in MDL database to be visible to others and my script can't interact with the database at all so another impossible feature sorry :(

don' be sorry! it's not like you decide what you can or can't do

i'm over here trying to think of anything but i just can't come up with anything that makes sense

mj_babec358:

don' be sorry! it's not like you decide what you can or can't do

i'm over here trying to think of anything but i just can't come up with anything that makes sense

Lol it's completely normal if you don't know how that works. I think all ideas are great and I'll always try to find alternatives to implement them when possible so please feel free to continue making suggestions! I appreciate all your suggestions  

I love this idea & it looks amazing so far! 

For future versions I'd like to suggest:

• a favorites/saved tab in the same section as "Profile, Feeds, ..., Year" which would contain your likes of reviews, people, articles, other users' lists, etc. 
  • perhaps a participant tab as well.. under the notifications that shows which threads you have posted in and are watching
 zen violet:

I love this idea & it looks amazing so far! 

For future versions I'd like to suggest:

• a favorites/saved tab in the same section as "Profile, Feeds, ..., Year" which would contain your likes of reviews, people, articles, other users' lists, etc. 
  • perhaps a participant tab as well.. under the notifications that shows which threads you have posted in and are watching

Thank you! I unfortunately cannot create new tabs with a userscript but I'll check if I can retrieve the threads data somewhere and let you know! :)

Tate Arson:

I just want the app to work properly. Mark liked as liked, open notifications when I click on them, update the lists quickly, user friendly design for the profile in the app. 

I do not work for MDL, this is not something I can fix with a simple script neither do I plan to mod the app. It's a quick fix tbh but out of my control.

Hi~ New update!

It's not a big update but I thought it would be better to let you access new features more frequently than wait longer for a big update like the previous one.

New Features

• Bookmark lists

Suggestions Added

• Average friends score (suggested by Saarthak
  • Pin favorite titles on profile via a list (suggested by KC Drama LOVER)
  • Export dramalists in .csv (suggested by spepp)

Fixes / Improvements

• More user-friendly settings and ability to clean BetterMDL storage
  • Randomized the colors for the Country Chart

You should receive this new update automatically via Tampermonkey, you can also force the update by going in your Tampermonkey settings "Dashboard", find the row with Better MDL and click on the date in the column "Last updated".

Make sure to take a look at the How to use / Customize section regarding the new features.

The script is now available to everyone in my first post! Thank you so much to the beta testers, i'm glad we had no issues, it was a pretty smooth testing phase :)

New screenshots

Mio:
Thank you! I unfortunately cannot create new tabs with a userscript but I'll check if I can retrieve the threads data somewhere and let you know! :)

ok keep up the great work! (*^‿^*)

i think you mentioned this in the new suggestions but if not, then perhaps a way to compare the titles that are in common between friends' lists? 

Mio:
Hi~ New update!

So excited to try these out! Thank you for your hardwork!

zen violet:

ok keep up the great work! (*^‿^*)

i think you mentioned this in the new suggestions but if not, then perhaps a way to compare the titles that are in common between friends' lists? 

How would see this works? I mean should it like generate a .csv or something? Or like "Friends' highest rated titles" and stats like that?

Currently when you visit a title you can see all your friends who have it on their list :)

Hope you guys will like the new features  

Mio:
How would see this works? I mean should it like generate a .csv or something? Or like "Friends' highest rated titles" and stats like that?

Yea they have a similar feature on AniList where you can click on a user's list and compare it with your own.. 

+ And perhaps a way to add Country Tags to articles, news, etc. and filter those countries

zen violet:

Yea they have a similar feature on AniList where you can click on a user's list and compare it with your own.. 

+ And perhaps a way to add Country Tags to articles, news, etc. and filter those countries

out of context and has nothing to do with the userscript but why did you rate "howl's moving castle" a 5/10😭 it was literally my whole reason for living when i was a kid and i still love it endlessly

zen violet:

Oh got it. Yeah this is doable, i'll add it to the list :)
The country tag isn't as it needs database access.

mj_babec358:

out of context and has nothing to do with the userscript but why did you rate "howl's moving castle" a 5/10? it was literally my whole reason for living when i was a kid and i still love it endlessly

On Anilist you can choose your rating system, they use stars so 5 is the maximum! Of course this movie deserves no less :p

First of all, thank you! I enjoy using it. ^^

And question, 

Please see the screenshot of my page below: the original MDL statistics graphs don't fit and place down the page. Is it the same for everyone?

processus:

First of all, thank you! I enjoy using it. ^^

And question, 

Please see the screenshot of my page below: the original MDL statistics graphs don't fit and place down the page. Is it the same for everyone?

This shouldn't be happening.. What browser are you using?