Soju:
OMG Mio! You're the absolute best!! I read you can't create new pages, so maybe in the "Custom List" Page?  Just maybe add a feature to be able to filter either/or seperately see saved lists from created lists! That would work out great! And maybe allow gallery view if possible otherwise it'll be a longgg line of saved and created lists ^^' What do you think?

i was thinking the exact same thing! it seems like the most logical and the easiest way

Suggestion: something I've been wanting/needing from MDL is being able to filter searches by what's on my lists Completed, Plan to Watch, Dropped etc. For example not displaying any shows that I've already completed or only displaying shows that are on my PTW.  

This would make my life so much easier but I don't viable it is.

Ruth:

Suggestion: something I've been wanting/needing from MDL is being able to filter searches by what's on my lists Completed, Plan to Watch, Dropped etc. For example not displaying any shows that I've already completed or only displaying shows that are on my PTW.  

that's actually something i wanted back then and kind of completely forgot about it when i got used to using mdl as it is

is it possible to do this mio?

i just thought of something randomly, is it possible to make a feature where we could tag other mdl users?

Ruth:

I did thought of this but i'm not sure how I can really implement that. I'll look into it more and let you know! :)

mj_babec358:

i just thought of something randomly, is it possible to make a feature where we could tag other mdl users?

What do you mean by tag? Mention?

Mio:
What do you mean by tag? Mention?

yup, just like on any other social media

it would be way easier than having to dm someone and then they search for the comment and yk

Hi @Mio

Could you please screen out global feeds post from friends feeds, I want my original friends feed back for some reason.

You could use items[0].stream from response to filter it out.

I see only it holds only "friends" , "members" and "public" .

Thanks!

mj_babec358:

yup, just like on any other social media

it would be way easier than having to dm someone and then they search for the comment and yk

Oh unfortunately no I can't do that with a userscript sorry :(

Saarthak:

Hi @Mio

Could you please screen out global feeds post from friends feeds, I want my original friends feed back for some reason.

You could use items[0].stream from response to filter it out.

I see only it holds only "friends" , "members" and "public" .

Thanks!

Sorry i'm not sure what you mean by that? I only see my friends' posts on this page: https://mydramalist.com/feeds/friends

Soju:

OMG Mio! You're the absolute best!! I read you can't create new pages, so maybe in the "Custom List" Page?  Just maybe add a feature to be able to filter either/or seperately see saved lists from created lists! That would work out great! And maybe allow gallery view if possible otherwise it'll be a longgg line of saved and created lists ^^' What do you think?

Just finished this. This is how it will look and clicking "Custom Lists" will bring back your Custom Lists so you can easily switch between the two!

I want to add one more feature before making an update and it will finally be released publicly :)

Mio:
Just finished this. This is how it will look and clicking "Custom Lists" will bring back your Custom Lists so you can easily switch between the two!

I want to add one more feature before making an update and it will finally be released publicly :)

that looks good!

do you have a feature in progress already or should i do my best to brainstorm the whole day and night

mj_babec358:

that looks good!

do you have a feature in progress already or should i do my best to brainstorm the whole day and night

Haha well I wanted to work on the Comments History feature but it's gonna take me some time to work on so i'm trying to find something faster to do to make an update either tomorrow or monday! Maybe your request for Anniversaries :)

Mio:
Haha well I wanted to work on the Comments History feature but it's gonna take me some time to work on so i'm trying to find something faster to do to make an update either tomorrow or monday! Maybe your request for Anniversaries :)

just take your time! as long as it's possible, we can wait

also, i have another question (yes i know i suggest lots of stupid things)

so, would it be possible to send pictures and gifs in dms or comments? not like a link but the pic/gif showing automatically on the com/dm

mj_babec358:

just take your time! as long as it's possible, we can wait

also, i have another question (yes i know i suggest lots of stupid things)

so, would it be possible to send pictures and gifs in dms or comments? not like a link but the pic/gif showing automatically on the com/dm

About this, i think there might be a problem… unfortunately it might work for us but would it work on people who don’t have this ? Like if we send a gif while talking to someone who doesn’t have BetterMDL … would it show up to them? And if not, would  this feature be worth it then?  🥲

Mio:

Omg you’re the best!! Thank you, and good job! Thank you! 

Soju:
About this, i think there might be a problem… unfortunately it might work for us but would it work on people who don’t have this ? Like if we send a gif while talking to someone who doesn’t have BetterMDL … would it show up to them? And if not, would  this feature be worth it then?  ?

hmmm, maybe it will show the pic/gif to us but just a link to them? does that make sense?