So I just got the update and I also downloaded the Catppuccin theme and I'm loving it! Thank you for all these things that I've been wishing for MDL for so long! I'll make sure to tell more people about this if you don't mind!

mj_babec358:

So I just got the update and I also downloaded the Catppuccin theme and I'm loving it! Thank you for all these things that I've been wishing for MDL for so long! I'll make sure to tell more people about this if you don't mind!

fosho plz spread this around. she does this so miraculously that saved our lives ngl

Hello, would I be able to get access? :)

mj_babec358:

Thank you so much for your feedback and of course feel free to!  

Krystale Mitaesa:

fosho plz spread this around. she does this so miraculously that saved our lives ngl

Haha thank you  

Misunderst0_od:

Hello, would I be able to get access? :)

Sending you a DM right now :)

please tell me how do I get access to this!? this look so good.. I need this too.

I just had this small idea which I made in a form way back when I didn't this form

It's quite good for our dramalist because we can show our interest to other without telling them :)

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/84113-adding-a-new-function-in-watchlist?pid=2463303&page=1#p2463303

notmexx:

please tell me how do I get access to this!? this look so good.. I need this too.

Sending you a DM :)

KC Drama LOVER:

I just had this small idea which I made in a form way back when I didn't this form

It's quite good for our dramalist because we can show our interest to other without telling them :)

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/84113-adding-a-new-function-in-watchlist?pid=2463303&page=1#p2463303

To clarify, i'm not a MDL Staff, this is a userscript that has nothing to do officially with MDL.

But this is a feature I can definitely add, pin your favorite titles on your profile based on a list so other users using the script can see them as well.

Just saw the new update and features, it’s so cool and useful! Thank you for your hardwork!!

Soju:

Just saw the new update and features, it’s so cool and useful! Thank you for your hardwork!!

It's my pleasure! Thank you for the feedback  

hi mio!

so, i kind of have a suggestion, though it's not anything revolutionary but i think it would help me personally and lots of other people

you know how there are "today's birthdays" on the bottom of the main page which is extremely helpful with remembering whose birthday it is so i was thinking if it would be possible to add a feature like but for death anniversaries? i'm really bad with remembering those and nothing ever notifies me about them so i thought it would be helpful

for an example, i completely missed leslie cheung's death anniversary this april 1st even tho he's extremely precious to me, get it?

is it possible to add something like that?

also just to notify you that i put the project in my bio so i hope more people hear about this!

ginkgo_leaves:

Me too up for point #1

Mio already said that it's unfortunately not possible (I was also about to suggest it when i saw it was already rejected)

It would be nice if the admins decided to add that to the new versions of MDL since they have this information, tbh. 

mj_babec358:

hi mio!

so, i kind of have a suggestion, though it's not anything revolutionary but i think it would help me personally and lots of other people

you know how there are "today's birthdays" on the bottom of the main page which is extremely helpful with remembering whose birthday it is so i was thinking if it would be possible to add a feature like but for death anniversaries? i'm really bad with remembering those and nothing ever notifies me about them so i thought it would be helpful

for an example, i completely missed leslie cheung's death anniversary this april 1st even tho he's extremely precious to me, get it?

is it possible to add something like that?

So I just took a look to see if it's possible and bad news, i can't find this data anywhere. The only possible way to do that would be checking ALL people and retrieve their death anniversary but that would mean that it would take probably hours and you would get banned for making too many requests. So yeah not doable sorry :(

But I think I can make an alternative via a list, for example you create a list with the people you want the anniversaries from, then the userscript can notify you when today is the anniversary of a person on that list. If you're interested, I can look more into it :)

And thank you so much, I just checked your profile. You're so sweet  

Soju:

It would be nice if the admins decided to add that to the new versions of MDL subdue they have this information, tbh. 

I would also love to see all my comments, I really searched through the site but I can't find this data at all. The most I could find is retrieving comments on a specific title.

But I should be able to monitor comments you make while having the userscript active and show them somewhere. And it could work if you find old comments you made, the script could retrieve them and save them. I need to look more into this but please let me know what you guys think of this option?