Ahah I'd hug that mother right now for giving us the opportunity to eat such delicious food :D
Once but i didn't have the chance to stroll around as much as i wanted to.
lehla wrote: Ahah I'd hug that mother right now for giving us the opportunity to eat such delicious food :D

Mee too ! And that obnoxious kid !
So true ! Did you try shabushabu too ? I so love this dish.
Well, you got a big pot of boiling water in the center of the table. Just plain water. And you put vegetables, noodles and meat to cook in it. It's sort of like a fondue but only with water. And you have two sauces to accompany it, one is salty and the other is a bit sweet. It is soooo good. I ate it in a restaurant where you can eat all you want for an hour. We took pork and beef meat. The slices were very thin and once cooked they melt in the mouth.

that looks so yummy !!!
It is ! I highly recommend that ! I don't where you live, but in Paris, where I live, there are some restaurants that make shabu shabu.
I live in Nancy , so I don't think there is any restaurants like that, but I'll look into it ^^
I don't know about Nancy, never been there for more than one day ^^' but since Japanese food has become a fashion, it wouldn't suprise me that not so far from now there'll be trad japanese restaurant about everywhere.
Traditionnal Chinese, yep . Poor sushis, yep. Real Japanese food : Noooooo
Really ? In Lyon, where I used to live up to three months ago, they opened an Isakaia, real Japanese cook. I didn't get to try it before leaving but I'm going back next month for a concert, I'll try it. My Japanese friends told me it was real real good. And I know in Paris some good places held by real Japanese people and not some viet/chinese Japanese food lol.
But in Lyon there is a Japanese Licence in Lyon's College , that's probably why. In nancy there is nothing like that^^
There is ? Didn't even know, shame on me >.< But I'm really curious about that isakaia, I couldn't go in Japan cause it's still more for male population, so I'm really curious.
haaaa.....I want okonomiyaki !!!! And kanazawa's plum sake with kanazawa's fresh sashimi !!!! And home made gyozas !!!