Isnt watching drama part of learning Korean? ;)
Where are you guys learning Korean from? I would love to learn! I know a few words from watching Korean dramas, but I don't think they would help if I were to live in Korea haha 
I'm still learning, I just arrived back in Korea for my third time and still having trouble with hearing. Each person talks different and some talk way too fast.
I've been learning it a bit the past month or so from a Korean student of mine. I was happy to get help on pronunciation and now I know how to read and write! :)
I am also learning korean, I use the site " talk to me in korean" their audio guide with PDF are good and I find their book on amazon.
But there are a lot of other site really well done. I suggest dongsa.net for verbs it's the best. 
I also take 2 class, but in Italy is very expensive study not widely spoken languages so I can take only a few lesson every year. 
I learned some when I travelled to korea but not anymore.
I started out by listening to koreanclass101 podcasts then started studying hangeul and its rules... then a little bit of grammar. Since then, I've been slowly building up my vocabulary, when I don't understand a word I just search it up through naver dictionary which also provides sample sentences. 

I got used to watching variety shows without subs too cos at the time, my bias didn't have subbers so I got quite accustomed to relying on myself to understand a show even if just a little bit. I also try to translate netizen comments for past time and that is how I also extend my vocabulary and learn new slangs and figure out how they abbreviate terms and stuff. 

At the moment, I'm making an attempt to read and understand a novel, I would search up the words I don't understand and write it down so I could go back to it and remember it even more. I would reread the passage and it kinda works.. :D
I am learning it from an app called 'Memrise'!
I'm trying my best to learn! I'm currently taking a class at my local library but I've also used apps/sites like Memrise, TalkToMeInKorean, HelloTalk, and HowToStudyKorean

I really wanna learn Korean, but can't say more than the introduction.

Early learning is important when learning Korean, and you can easily converse in Korean even if you only know the basics.
Please note that the canko - Learn Korean app is a useful app that allows you to learn Korean professionally and systematically in the Google and iPhone stores.
Site reference: www.canko.app