Just putting out prayers that they find more of the missing kids/passengers on the ferry that sunk in S. Korea. 325 high school kids went on a school trip, no clue how many will make it home :(
good luck for them !
very sad indeed... the happy event turned to tragedy :( gosh, those HS kids... still so young... :'(
Very sad. Just watching on the news here in the UK. It seems like the reactions of the crew were not correct either. :(
Pantheria wrote: Very sad. Just watching on the news here in the UK. It seems like the reactions of the crew were not correct either. :(

I heard about that too! They told them to "stay where they are and not to go upstairs in order to avoid panic" :(
We really should pray for them! I felt like crying when I heard about that..my mum too...
Very horrible event indeed. Especially because they were told to stay were they were... how many lives would have been saved if they started evacuating immediately... It makes me very sad. I really hope there will still be survivors, because there is some air left on the ship. Hopefully divers will be able to finally enter the ship and help them. My thoughts are also with the people who did not make it. Especially some of them were mentioned to have died rescuing other passengers.
This is so sad. :( My heart goes out to them and all of Korea.
They put out an arrest warrant for the Captain for letting a third mate, with less than a year's experience, drive the boat as well as getting off the boat before evacuating it and 2 other crew members are being arrested. They ignored the main office telling them to evacuate the boat :(
I'm not from Korea but I'm still so devastated and heart broken. I cried so many times when I read the stories of some of the survivors like how a young student gave up his life jacket to a friend who couldn't swim and after that he was missing. Also, how a teenager saved a 71-years old woman. From the minute I read about this disaster, I can't stop thinking about all those young innocent people who didn't do anything wrong to anyone. To be in such a horrible situation due to a series of bad decisions and cowardice, I just cannot understand it. I hope every single second for survivors to be found. I know the chances are slim but I pray for a miracle to happen.