My age in Korea is 16 and I'm 14
Mine is 23! I don't know why, but that sounds older/more mature to me than my "international" age (22). Haha.
SuraCupcake wrote: My age in Korea is 16 and I'm 14

^_^' That doesn't leave much room for a Sweet 16 in Korea does it... :D

katieloveskdramas wrote: Mine is 23! I don't know why, but that sounds older/more mature to me than my "international" age (22). Haha.

Haha, That's how I should feel but I feel old in Korean age. :P I think figuring out our Korean age is fun though! :D
My koreon age is 17 and i am 15 i wish i was seventeen in the Uk were i come from though then i could be more independent .
I'm 15, but my Korean age is 16. ^^
My Korean age is 19 and my international age is 18. @Sakura You don't want to be 17 in the UK xP being in school at 16- is the best thing since the amount of responsibilities and decisions re next to nothing. Once you finish school and move onto college, you start getting slapped in the face with decisions on what you want to do with the rest of your life and if you're making the right choice. Source: What I'm going through right now
I'm 18 and my korean age is 19 but i look like a 13 y.o girl -____-
I'm 21 and my Korean age is 22
Whoot?! My korean age is 29..
I'm 18 in normal years, but apparantly 19 in Korea ^^ suddenly, some K-Pop singers who were oppas have become dongsaengs
Haha now this is fun! I've never heard of it before :O I am 22, and in Korea I am 24 XD That's nice I think xD I love that number xD
I'm 21, but in Korea I would be 22 :D
Hee-hee, I remember when I first met a Korean girl who's now a very good friend of mine and I spent the first two weeks calling her unni before discovering we're actually the same age! XD
Hessa Volunteer Staff
I'm 20, but 22 in Korean age.
I'm 17 and my korean age is 19