So, guess who's making his comeback from the army SOON???? :D :D :D
(Sorry Kamz, it isn't your Binnie xP)

^I've been counting down the months for his return! XD I can't wait!
*threadjacking* PD I'm loving your avi *-*
beca256 wrote: So, guess who's making his comeback from the army SOON???? :D :D :D
(Sorry Kamz, it isn't your Binnie xP)

LOL, poor kamz-ssi.

He looks so cute in that video. He looks even a bit manly. I wonder if he'll do a movie or drama.

Speaking of Korean actors that finish army duty this year, I need to check up on oori Kang Dong Won.
LisNoir wrote:

He looks so cute in that video. He looks even a bit manly. I wonder if he'll do a movie or drama.

He does look cute, and a little more manly.. I wonder, doesn't Kim Nam Gil get out this year too?
Eat Your Kimchi addresses the topic of bullying in Korea

I hope that more awareness about bullying will be made and they will take further steps to help those that are bullied. The fact that the parents are more worried about their children (the bullies) getting a bad name than punishing them for bullying blows my mind. Raise your child right so that they will be a better person instead of babying them!
beca256 wrote: So, guess who's making his comeback from the army SOON???? :D :D :D

Cant wait hes my top 5 fave actors for sure LJK ♥ ♥ ♥

LisNoir wrote: LOL, poor kamz-ssi.

Speaking of Korean actors that finish army duty this year, I need to check up on oori Kang Dong Won.

whens KDW out ?? hes another fab actor
I think KDW is being released in August or close to it.
PinkDiamond wrote: What's the guy's name from Goong? Drats, I forgot...brb...........Oh Yeah Joo Ji Hoon! Isn't he supposed to be getting out and starring in a movie or drama? I thought I seen that somewhere....

YES! He's already out! I'm so happy XD
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/11/actor-joo-ji-hoon-gets-discharged-from-military
By the way, WTF with Allkpop's Skinny Cow background? lol I'm not fat :p
PinkDiamond wrote: Now that man right there, has sex appeal.

Skinny Cow Background? LOL. You are silly! BTW, isn't skinny cow an icecream or something?

Yup, it's supposed to be for people that are "dieting". pfft! Ice cream and diets don't go together.