JYJ’s Jae Joong turns into Joseon’s charismatic military officer

wrote: A new drama series Dr. Jin is expected to air in the first half of 2012. On February 21, the production team of the drama series announced that JYJ’s Jae Joong plays Kim Gyung Tak, a military officer of Joseon Dynasty.

Kim Gyung Tak is the highest-ranking military officer from a renowned military official family, generation after generation. He is a person of self reverence and high competitive spirit, but very devoted to only a woman.

Jae Joong made his impressive debut with SBS’s 2011 popular drama series Protect the Boss, but Dr. Jin will be his first challenge to appear in a historical drama series. Jae Joong is determined to display his dignified charismatic part with well-honed martial arts

His successful transformation into an actor turning from one of the most favored ‘idol’ singer in Asia surely is the focus of the people’s attention. That’s why his following step as an actor is drawing much attention both at home and Asian regions.

Dr. Jin is a historical medical drama series with special features: The best known doctor living in today’s Korea traces back to the Joseon Dynasty in the 1860s. Based on a Japanese hit comic book, which created a huge sensation when it was produced in a Japanese drama series in 2009, Dr. Jin is newly adjusted this time to Korea’s typical sentiment.

A representative of the production team says, “This will be a good chance for Jae Joong to reveal his different appeals from Protect the Boss. Please keep your interest and support for his challenge in this historical medical drama series.”

Source: this is where i got it from

Ok, i'm a bit confused at the moment..because dramabeans posted THIS on February 20th...sounds like the same drama to me...maybe they are both starring..the characters' names are different too
Huh! I wonder which one is right. If you ask me I'd watch for either of them but I wonder if JaeJoong's age fits the part? Also I will be watching DB for the next couple days to see if this sticks. They are both posted today (basically) so I wonder...
KamZ wrote: Ok, i'm a bit confused at the moment..because dramabeans posted THIS on February 20th...sounds like the same drama to me...maybe they are both starring..the characters' names are different too

ok..it's clear now..heh...JYJ’s Jaejoong to star alongside Song Seung Hun in new drama, ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’
Jeaniessi wrote: Even better! Cool...

lol yes...

i'll be watching it..i wanted to add this drama to our database but not much info is available on the net yet...will have to wait for few more days i guess
Red carpet photos from the ?2012 Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards?

Super Junior

B2ST

Wonder Girls

SECRET

On February 22nd, Gaon held their first ever ?Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards? at the Blue Square in Hannam-dong, Seoul.

The awards honored not just singers and idols, but the individuals who helped make their success possible, such as songwriters, producers, stylists, choreographers, and more.

For this year?s show, fans got to see a bevy of stars walk down the red carpet such as B2ST, Wonder Girls, SECRET, Super Junior, B1A4, IU, and more.

Image: Newsen, Sports Korea |via: allkpop
Winners from the 2012 ‘Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards’

On February 22nd, Gaon held their first ever ‘Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards‘ at the Blue Square Hall in Seoul.

Gaon is the national chart of South Korea and is intended to be the equivalent of Oricon in Japan and the Billboard in the United States. The organization’s awards stand out by recognizing not just artists and idols, but stylists, choreographers, producers, composers, and other professionals in music industry as well.

This year, the show was hosted by Girls’ Generation‘s Taeyeon and composer Joo Young Hoon, with appearances by B2ST, IU, Super Junior, and more.

Check out the list of winners from 2012′s Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards below!

========

Rookie Artists:

[Solo]
- Male: Huh Gak
- Female: Kim Bo Kyung

[Group]
- Male: B1A4
- Female: A Pink

Newly Discovered/Rising Artist Awards:

- Noel
- Girl’s Day
- The Koxx

Singers of the Year Award:

- SECRET [January]
- IU [February]
- K.Will [March]
- Big Bang [April]
- 2NE1 [May]
- SECRET [June]
- T-ara [July]
- Leessang [August]
- Davichi [September]
- Lee Seung Gi [October]
- Wonder Girls [November]
- IU [December]

Album of The Year Awards:

- TVXQ, ‘Keep Your Head Down’ [1st Quarter]
- B2ST, ‘Fiction and Fact’ [2nd Quarter]
- Super Junior, ‘Mr. Simple’ [3rd Quarter]
- Girls’ Generation, ‘The Boys’ [4th Quarter]

Oricon Special Award:

- Girls’ Generation

Lyricist of the Year Award:

- Kim Eana (Brown Eyed Girls’ “Sixth Sense”, IU’s “You and I”, and more)

Style Awards:

- Prepix [Choreography] (B2ST’s “Fiction”, Jay Park’s “Know Your Name”)
- Seo Soo Kyung [Stylist]

Technical Award:

- Ko Seung Wook

Producer of the Year Award:

- Kim Kwang Soo [Core Contents Media]

K-Pop Contribution Award:

- Lee Soo Man [SM Entertainment]

Foreign Music Award:

- Maroon 5

New Media Platform Award:

- YouTube
- Daum

========

Source + Image: Star News |via Naver & allkpop
Leessang, Tiger JK, & Bizzy for clothing brand, ‘CONCEPTS 1 ONE’

Hip hop artists Leessang, Tiger JK, and Bizzy have suited up for their photoshoot with clothing brand, ‘CONCEPTS 1 ONE‘.

The Jungle Entertainment artists normally sport casual wear, but they cleaned up quite nicely for their pictorial, exhibiting a suave charm and more masculine appeal.

As always, Tiger JK brought his swag to the forefront when he posed for the camera, looking dapper in a simple blazer and a collared shirt. He accented his outfit by slightly tilting his fedora, giving his overall outfit a unique effect.

Leessang’s pictures drew particular attention, thanks to Gil‘s sharp look and Gary‘s rugged charisma. As for Bizzy, the rapper donned a quirky look with his short tie and sky blue pants; the look is carried off successfully thanks to his slicked back hair and strong expression.

Concepts 1 One’ is a clothing brand by Giordano that boasts of bringing consumers a “classically casual and stylish American fashion”.

Source & Image: MyDaily |via: allkpop
Please help out by reporting this page on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Hate-Block-B/258817410861832?sk=wall They are harassing Block B and just are all round hateful. This Sh** has gotten out of hand. They made on elittle comment that people took as disrespectful and now the whole world is attacking them and sending petition for them to commit suicide. One of the members was hospitalized because of this! Block B's PO Hospitalized. This is bullying at the higest most evil level. And it's got to effing stop.
Who is Block B and what did they do?
Jeaniessi wrote: Who is Block B and what did they do?

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/block-b-stirs-controversy-with-thai-interview-draws-response-from-2pm

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/block-bs-thailand-incident-were-they-the-only-ones-at-fault

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/block-b-releases-a-video-apology

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/block-bs-zico-shaves-his-head-in-response-to-the-thailand-interview-controversy

Basically, they were being interviewed in Thailand and were goofing off. They said something that wasn't necessarily tactful and could be interpreted as disrespectful in regards to the floods in Thailand. (my heart goes out to the victims) Then people got angry and everyone (even a bunch of kpop idols) start attacking them. People are harassing them, telling them they should go die, signing petitions for their suicides. It's been blown way out of proportion. Y'all know me, I LOVE Thailand, but this is too much.

They are Kpop boy group and they apparently said some not so nice things somewhere...I don't know what they said. Never followed the story, but it should be on soompi or allkpop.

Block B is a boy group that debuted in 2011. They recently were involved in a controversy regarding their actions during a Thai interview. After news of the interview came to light, the members have issued an apologies and the leader of the group, Zico, has even shaved his head.
LisNoir wrote: They are Kpop boy group and they apparently said some not so nice things somewhere...I don't know what they said. Never followed the story, but it should be on soompi or allkpop.

Yeah, it's insane.....
I reported the FB page.