2PM‘s Taecyeon is reported to have injured his humerus (the long bone that extends from shoulder to elbow) while arm wrestling with his fellow 2PM members.

JYP Entertainment left a message on their official homepage stating, “This May 15th, after finishing a promotional schedule in Japan, Taecyeon hurt his left humerus while arm wrestling with the 2PM members. Though he went to the hospital right away, because it was late at night, he received diagnosis, inspection, and treatment in the emergency room. Today (16th) in the afternoon after his arrival, he’s currently in the midst of getting a more detailed inspection at a hospital.”

The message went on, “According to hospital results, it turns out that it becomes easier to injure or fracture bones during arm wrestling when the arm muscles become large due to exercise and etc., A few people come into the hospital for this kind of accident every year. [Taecyeon] is currently undergoing all the necessary inspections so we’ll update you when a more solid diagnosis becomes available.”

“We regret to inform all those who love 2PM with such disappointing news. We’ll do everything we can for Taecyeon’s quick recovery.” Taecyeon’s schedule will be determined upon the doctor’s diagnosis of his current condition.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/05/2pms-taecyeon-sent-to-the-hospital-for-arm-injury
SS501′s Heo Young Saeng Releases Video Teaser for ‘Crying’

With only a couple of more days before his album release date, Heo Young Saeng shared the video teaser for his music video.

On May 17, through his company B2M Entertainment’s twitter, Heo Young Saeng released his first comeback teaser for his upcoming mini album titled SOLO The video teaser for the title song Crying shows vague of beautiful scenery, a nice car, and of course, Heo Young Saeng. With the mysterious video teaser, fans are anticipating for the release of the full video.

Crying was composed by Steve Lee, who participated in the production of SS501’s debut album, while Heo Young Saeng also participated in the making process. Even with his busy schedules, acting in the KBS sitcom I Need a Fairy, Heo Young Saeng has been counting down the days until him album release on his Twitter, revealing photos and videos a little at a time.

Photo Credit: B2M Entertainment

Check out the teaser below!

Actor Lee Byung Hun stands at the center of the poster of the sequel of the movie G.I.Joe

The international poster of the movie G.I.Joe2 was recently released.
Korean actor Lee Byung Hun is receiving a lot of attention for the international poster in which he stands at the center of the poster of the sequel of the movie as well as its main poster. The first episode of the movie, released in 2009, caused a sensation with the cast of the Korean actor and attracted 2,680,000 viewers.

The movie G.I.Joe is a story about a world-class troupe fighting against an evil group and saving the world.

Korean actor Lee Byung Hun proved his presence by appearing at the center of the international poster following the main poster.
The sequel is generating great expectations for the spectacle scenes, high-tech weapons, and the ultimate actions scenes by the world-famous movie stars such as Lee Byung Hun. The high profile movie is to be out in this July.

Source: Xportsnews
Ji Sung getting married this June!

Star Couple Lee Bo Young & Ji Sung to Hold Wedding in June

Star couple Lee Bo Young (33 years old) and Ji Sung (35 years old) will end five years of romantic courtship to have marriage.

On May 31st, 2012, the close friends beside the two persons revealed, “Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung will marry in June. They have shot the wedding pictures, and plan to

bridal the two close friends, said in June, “Lee Bo Young and the pool into the wedding”, “has been photographing wedding, plan to issue official announcement a week before the wedding ceremony.” It’s reported that Lee Bo Young has been busy filming recently concluded “Man of Equator“, while Ji Sung also busy due to selecting his next project, so the wedding ceremony of two persons is entrusted to famous wedding planning company to do the preparation.

The two have been remained silent on the issue of marriage, and are just getting ready quietly and carefully, similar to their usual love style. It’s said that although the two used to rumored to have broke up, but after 5 years of love relationship, they are still as close as ever, making friends and colleagues beside them envy. Ji Sung used to reveal their romantic love story in SBS variety show “Healing Camp, Aren’t You Happy?” aired on August 2012. At that time, Ji Sung said on the program, “Before sleeping at night, will call her and sing for her,” and he added, “When birthday, I played 50 rounds of fireworks at the place where she can see from the balcony.”

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung forged the fate after starring together in SBS drama “Save the Last Dance for Me” in 2004. After they become lover in 2007, they do not care about gossiping, and date publicly, becoming the representative couple of the entertainment industry.

via Joongang Daily

source and credits: Drama Haven
I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wish i seen this when u posted this !!! ='{
darkangel662008 wrote: Just saw this..and it makes my heart..
thump..thump..thump:-)

http://chienna.wordpress.com/2012/02/26/list-of-richest-korean-idols-part-1/

http://chienna.wordpress.com/2012/02/28/list-of-richest-korean-idols-part-2/

yoona is quite popular with them guys :0
Actress Jung Ahyul passes away at age 25

wrote: Budding actress Jung Ahyul's body was discovered at her own home on June 14th after an apparent suicide attempt. Although she was rushed to the hospital, the actress was unable to be resuscitated and was pronounced dead. Although it is reported that the actress seemed to have hung herself, the police are investigating further into the cause of her death.

Several acquaintances close to Jung Ahyul have claimed that the actress was suffering from depression, which may have led to a sudden and unexpected course of action.

Jung Ahyul was just beginning her career as an actress, having recently played a role in the KBS drama "Love, My Love", and her death has shocked many of her close family and friends.

Source
Sleepninja wrote: Actress Jung Ahyul passes away at age 25

Source

for some reason when i read the first paragraph i thought of ghost ....
Check out the documentary footage of Donica’s meeting with SHINee and Super Junior

A terminally ill 15 year old traveled to South Korea to meet her favorite K-pop idols.

Source
South Korean Police Tire of Abuse by Drinkers

wrote: Almost every night in almost every police station lockup in Seoul, drunken men — and sometimes women — can be found abusing officers verbally and even physically, as a widely tolerated way of banishing anger. They usually are allowed to sleep it off and go home, their punishment no more than a small fine.

Oh dear. Those poor police officers have it rough. :(
have yall visited the black out korea blog? OMG!!! it's like people of walmart for drunk koreans!
Drama preemptions abound for the Olympic Games Sad news for impatient drama viewers, which may be a redundant moniker. What, you can’t just give me my crack and then TAKE IT AWAY. The London Olympics will be taking over some major primetime broadcasting slots, and it looks like dramas will be preempted left and right. Everyone take a deep breath, and stock up on some behind-the-scenes videos and reruns to tide yourselves over for the next few weeks. Gaksital (KBS, Wed-Thu) will air one episode each week for the next two weeks. So that’s Episode 17 this Wednesday July 25, and Episode 18 next Wednesday August 1. I do not like this at all. Gaksital will never forgive you! A Gentleman’s Dignity (SBS, Sat-Sun) will most likely delay its final two episodes until after the Olympics, and is still working out whether it’ll delay for one or two weeks. Suffice it to say, preempting the final two episodes is decidedly un-fun. At least the main couple is in a good place before the break? Ghost (SBS, Wed-Thu) will also most likely be delayed a week, and air its final two episodes August 8-9. This is probably the cruelest preemption as far as narratives go, since cutting out a week before the last episodes of a mystery thriller is just plain mean. Stay strong, people. You’ll make it. So then following those preemptions of current dramas, premieres of new dramas will also be pushed till after the Olympics: Faith (SBS, Mon-Tue) had always planned its schedule this way and is set to premiere Monday, August 13. To the Beautiful You (SBS, Wed-Thu) has delayed its premiere a week, and will now start Wednesday, August 15 along with Arang and the Magistrate (MBC, Wed-Thu). Five Fingers (SBS, Sat-Sun), the weekend drama that will replace Gentleman, will now premiere a week or two later, depending on Gentleman’s final schedule. They make a patch for everything now, right? Where’s my patch for my drama addiction? *rocks back and forth* It’s going to be okay… It’s going to be okay… credits : dramabeans
Witness: “This Accident was Not Solely Nichkhun’s Fault” + More Details

While 2PM‘s Nichkhun is amidst DUI charges, a particular witness, who was present when the accident occurred, expressed, “Nichkhun is not the only one at fault for this accident.”

On July 24 at around 2:30 a.m., Nichkhun’s Volkswagen and a motorcycle collided. Nichkhun was on his way home from a company dinner after a rehearsal with his fellow JYP labelmates. He admitted to having 2 glasses of beer and his BAC was found to be 0.056%, which led to his license suspension.

The witness, Mr. A (39 years old) spoke about what he saw on this night. He said, “Nichkhun and the motorcyclist were approaching the intersection from a cross direction. The motorcyclist was driving on a downhill path whereas Nichkhun was driving on an uphill path. The motorcyclist was coming from Nichkhun’s left side and was making a right turn. As the motorcyclist was making that right turn, he hit Nichkhun’s right bumper.” After the first collision, Nichkhun’s vehicle was scratched. The witness continued, “The second collision happened when the motorcyclist’s body twisted and hit the right wheel of Nichkhun’s vehicle.” No scratches or marks were left by the second collision.

Mr. A continued, “When I see this situation, I think both sides were showing poor driving skills. However, the accident is not 100% Nichkhun’s fault. Both drivers were driving at fast speeds and even if they quickly braked, the accident wouldn’t have been avoided. I think this has a big impact on Nichkhun’s image. I hope he won’t see too much damage through this incident.”

Police have not yet received a statement from the motorcyclist yet. After receiving a statement, police will go to the scene of the accident and investigate.

Immediately after the collision, the police and ambulance arrived. Mr. A commented, “Nichkhun looked so sorry and shocked, his face was ghost white. He seemed really shocked that the motorcyclist was on the ground.” The witness also refuted the rumors of Nichkhun getting into a verbal argument with the motorcyclist.

Mr. A took the motorcyclist to the hospital and discovered that some cartilage tissue in the motorcyclist’s ear was ripped. Afterwards, a CAT scan and x-rays were taken. Mr. A claimed that the motorcyclist was “bleeding alot and he yelled that his back and shoulders were in pain” at the time of the accident. The motorcyclist is still in the hospital right now and says that his 1st lumbar spine bone has a bit of damage and there is a crack in his shoulder bones so he cannot move his body.

JYP Entertainment stated, “Nichkhun as well as our company would like to apologize for our carelessness. We will partake in any kind of investigation that is needed to our best abilities.” The company is currently making sure that the motorcyclist has everything he needs to recover comfortably.

credits : soompi

although I like the Olympics I'm not happy the dramas are being put on hold :(