I recently joined and can't wait to add new dramas! I really haven't added much yet.

I love romance and thriller dramas and hope to find a lot of new dramas from the recommendations and reviews.

My name is Michelle and I live in Germany, so many of my friends are clueless about Asian dramas. That's why I really like sites like these. I can find people from all over the world who like the same shows as I do. ^_^

I'm also a fan of J-pop/K-pop, but recently I've been leaning towards K-rock. Vanilla Unity and Cherry Filter are amazing. =)

My interest for Vietnamese dramas/music really piqued when I visited Vietnam in February. Hopefully, down the line, this site will add Vietnamese, Thai, etc dramas.
Welcome to MDL Zareba. Once again love your recommendations. Hope you enjoy yourself here!
Hallo Zareba!

Wecome to the site. I´m sure you`ll find what you search for on this site.
I´m not sure if you can a site that got the shows you add to your plan to watch list.
Yeah, you really get excited and than you can`t find what you were searching for.
*cries*
Why? I want to watch all shows that are listed on here, why can`t I find them on the www?

Lol, before this turns into a complaint thread I should stop.

Nice to have you here and btw I think I never listened to k rock.

Man sieht sich dann, tschüssi!
*complains*
I need to edit my post! Again I forget to write some words.

I`m really being to enthusiastic while writing. Should double check before posting.

Gomen, gomen I won`t complain on here anymore.
Welcome to MDL, Zar(could I perhaps use this as a nickname? xD)!

I'm Aya, I just joined yesterday xD Nice to meet you~!

If you need a suggestion on anything, feel free to ask since everybody here is willing to help you ;p
WOO~ Welcome! *confetti*
People I associate with also have no idea about Asian drama/kpop/jpop/etc.
When I get excited about something that happened in a drama, or a kpop group comes out
with a new song/music video, I fangirl with joy and try to explain but they just don't get it.
It's sad, really.. lol. *curls up into a ball* ;~;
Anyways, have an awesome time here!
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome on MDL Zareba :D
Thanks you guys!

hyungwhore, I feel that way all the time. I must keep my joy to myself. -_-

akai-kitsune, Es freut mich deine Bekanntschaft zu machen. xD

Aya, you can call me whatever you want.
It's Zar then xP
hey Zareba ./.. welcome to MDL .. nice to know a bit about you ...
Aya, :D
brownsugar, haha thanks. Nice to meet you.
MeggyBoo wrote: Thanks you guys!

hyungwhore, I feel that way all the time. I must keep my joy to myself. -_-

akai-kitsune, Es freut mich deine Bekanntschaft zu machen. xD

Aya, you can call me whatever you want.

Freut mich auch, Zareba!
Hello there Zareba
nice to know a little bit about you
Hi Michelle :D By any chance, are you the First Lady Michelle Obama? xD Okay, just kidding. Nice to meet you :)
Hi, Michelle ^^.
Nice to meet you n__n!
*hugs*