Hello fellow drama addicts,

My name is Kim-Mari and I'm a fulltime OL and drama lover from Auckland New Zealand. Feel free to visit my list/profile and recommend series to me~!

If I was in a drama, I'm likely to be called unni, noona, agasshi (on a good day), and ahjumma by those that want to lose their lives.... jokes.
Welcome to MDL, Kim-Mari! xD

I'm Aya, Nice to meet you~!

lol xD It seems that you're more on Korean, huh? xP

Well, I'll see you around then~!
I want to say Ahjumma, but I value my life too much :P Can I call you Oppa instead?:D
Just joking :P Once again welcome to MDL. Hopefully together we can make an amazing community and an amazing website.
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Hello Kim-Mari!!! :D
Welcome welcome to the site!

You sure will have a great time here on MDL.

Have fun around!
Hey Kim Mari !!:) Welcome to MDL .. lolz @ Ahjumma ..
Hello Kim-Mari

nice introduction!
welcome here!
Heya Kim-Mari :D Nice to meet you.
Hei Kim-Mari *hugs*!
Nice to meet you ^^!
Hello Kim-Mari!

Nice to meet you! I read your profile biography and I really much liked the idea of drinking a glass of wine while watching drama. How can a glass of wine make the whole drama watching addiction sound much more refined and less geekish pastime? Maybe I should try that, too... :P Anyway, welcome to MDL and hope to see you around! :)
*grins evilly* I never even considered oppa .... lol
b2utifulmygirl wrote: Hello Kim-Mari!

Nice to meet you! I read your profile biography and I really much liked the idea of drinking a glass of wine while watching drama. How can a glass of wine make the whole drama watching addiction sound much more refined and less geekish pastime? Maybe I should try that, too... :P Anyway, welcome to MDL and hope to see you around! :)

Well I think the wine definitely helps keep things refined! :D
Welcome Kim Mari!

I really like both your real name and your username.
dangermouse92 wrote: Welcome Kim Mari!

I really like both your real name and your username.

Thanks~!
Annyeonghaseyo Kim-Mari unni! :)