I don't know what to say. Hi? ._.

I would do an better introduction but it will just remind me of this biography I wrote for my profile, about pretty much all my drama lovin, but it ended up being one huge-ass wall (no Enter spacing ftl) so I stuffed it.

I've been watching dramas for years now, starting from the 'ancient' ones that you catch on TV because streaming was just being thought of at the moment. I'd certainly became an addict but now I mellowed down to a fan or enthusiast or whatever you wanna call it. I don't have a favorite country-type of filmographies but I am superbly a sucker for Korean movies for the passing years now. I've watched good stuff from different countries and I certainly am looking forward for more.

I remember two years ago when I'm on drama drugs, I was in need of a place where I can list my goodies and discuss as well. And just last year, a friend suddenly mentioned a plan of making one. I can't explain how excited I am/was for it and here it is.*tear*

That brings me to the staff. They are awesome, love them. I've seen them work hard and you/we guys are in undoubtedly good hands. (:

I'm just gonna be in my MDL corner and watch this baby grow. Nice to meet more of you drama druggies.

Oh shit that's long.
Call me Patch.
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Hello Patch :D
Hi Patch!

Is it Patch like in Patchwork?
Just sitting inthe corner won`t make the site grow, but if we complain about we want this and this and this and this. Then MDL will definitly grow.

Nice to meet you!
wrote: That brings me to the staff. They are awesome, love them. I've seen them work hard and you/we guys are in undoubtedly good hands. (:

I love you again now.
And yes that is long.
wrote: That brings me to the staff. They are awesome, love them. I've seen them work hard and you/we guys are in undoubtedly good hands. (:

I love you again now.
And yes that is long.
imluuh wrote: Hi Patch!

Is it Patch like in Patchwork?
Just sitting inthe corner won`t make the site grow, but if we complain about we want this and this and this and this. Then MDL will definitly grow.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome Patch :D

@Akai, you mean suggest instead of complain :P
noodles caught my attention ... Hi PAtch :) glad to know a little about you ... hope to read you around
Skye, ehhmm...its suggestion, but you know us women love to complain. ;)
bssssschool wrote: noodles caught my attention ... Hi PAtch :) glad to know a little about you ... hope to read you around

Noodles made me click the thread too o.o I thought this was some thread about food in the wrong section xP

Well, anyway, Hi Patch! xD

Patch reminds me of an accident that happened to me that the doctors actually had to patch a portion of my leg(skin xD) up o.O Well, that was a good memory refresher xD

Ehh, Nice to meet you anyway Patch xD
blueberry0907 wrote: Noodles made me click the thread too o.o I thought this was some thread about food in the wrong section xP

Well, anyway, Hi Patch! xD

Patch reminds me of an accident that happened to me that the doctors actually had to patch a portion of my leg(skin xD) up o.O Well, that was a good memory refresher xD

Ehh, Nice to meet you anyway Patch xD

lol the name of the this thread made me crave some noodles.
welcome patch. Call me Mary.
Hello Patch,
great choice of title: they say the way to a man is through his stomach, but I guess it applies to MDL forum members too. ;);)
Nice to know you. :)
What? No noodles? Damn..and I was hungry too..

Hi Patch! Nice to meet you..

Anyway..you have to give me that bowl of noodles now! Or else..