travis wrote: Ye-llow

lol...Ye-llow back at yah! thanks for stopping by!
Crazy4You wrote: Hi Yuki! (: Welcome to MDL! Hope you have fun here! :D

Thanks Crazy4You! though Im not really Crazy4You, but you are Crazy4You! LOL...sorry, couldn't resist it.
I'm liking it here...y'all are very nice and welcoming...hehehe
miks wrote: Hello and welcome to MDL! ^^

thanks Miks! i couldn't see your avatar. :D
yukino78 wrote: Thanks Crazy4You! though Im not really Crazy4You, but you are Crazy4You! LOL...sorry, couldn't resist it.
I'm liking it here...y'all are very nice and welcoming...hehehe

Hahaha it's okay :p And glad you're liking it here (:
welcome to the forum Yuki, wow finally someone whos asian :P HORRAY :) did you love in china? I love yoon eun hye, do you have your stories online i wud love to read them :) hope you have a great time on here its an awesome site and everyone is so friendly you will feel right at home :)
Hello! welcome to MDL:)
welcome. i like the name yuki very much.
kdramamad wrote: welcome to the forum Yuki, wow finally someone whos asian :P HORRAY :) did you love in china?

I love yoon eun hye, do you have your stories online i wud love to read them :) hope you have a great time on here its an awesome site and everyone is so friendly you will feel right at home :)

LOL...does that mean you're Asian too? If so, from where?
I love China and it's beautiful scenery and culture!
Finally met my families there on my mom's side. hehehehe I'll definitely go back there!
You love Eun Hye too? Awesome! Not sure if I can post sites here, but let me know if you're interested and i'll send the link to you by message.
OH and you are right...everyone's so friendly here! I love this site now. hehehe
promise143 wrote: Hello!

welcome to MDL:)

Hi Promise143! is it Promise I Love You? hehehe
Nice meeting you and thanks for the welcome!
bannie wrote: welcome.
i like the name yuki very much.

Hi Bannie! your nick sounds like my cousin's nick which is Vannie...hehehe
I like Yuki too! got it from Kare Kano main character. Also my pen name...
Thanks for the welcome!
Hey Yuki! Welcome To MDL. ^.^
XZeldaX wrote: Hey Yuki! Welcome To MDL. ^.^

Thank you Zelda! first time i saw your name I remember Hikaru No Go...lol
and I love your profile pic! I love him on his dramas and movie! I even got inspired writing a one-shot with him as the main guy...hehehe
Welcome to MDL Yuki ^^
Hi and welcome to MDL ^^
Hi and welcome to MDL :)