Wow I had a look on your profile,site in general and your storys!!!It´s amazing how you manage to pull up storys like that!!Like a professional
There is one whose synopsis especially caught my eye ...It´s called "Love all around". But there is only a teaser so I will have a look on your other stories!! :)
Jeaniessi wrote: Hi Yuki! Welcome to MDL! :)

hi Jeaniessi!!! Thank you! I read you like Coffee Prince too!!! My top fav too! hehehe...well, anything by Yoon Eun Hye are my favs! LOL
We might be the same age range too! hehehe
Mirichan wrote: Wow I had a look on your profile,site in general and your storys!!!It´s amazing how you manage to pull up storys like that!!Like a professional
There is one whose synopsis especially caught my eye ...It´s called "Love all around". But there is only a teaser so I will have a look on your other stories!! :)

Awww...thanks for checking out. yeah, that sites really nice. Helped me a lot with my writings. I was really bad with my grammars and tenses...well, still are, but better than before. They helped you there to write.
Love All Around...I think I stopped writing that for a while now...but i will finish it. LOL...
Hope you like the other stories...do let me know what you think once you're done! (^o^)//
yukino78 wrote: I was obssessed with KareKano...and most of my female leads in my stories are named Yuki too...LOL
here's the link of all my stories. Hope they don't mind me posting it here.

http://www.asianfanfiction.com/viewuser.php?uid=1716

the friend who introduced me here is DreamyLuna...hehehe...wonderful person! helped me write better!!!

YAY thanks for posting nah they wont mind :) *goes and reads them*
kdramamad wrote: YAY thanks for posting nah they wont mind :) *goes and reads them*

Thanks! let me know when you get there! Would love to hear what you think about the stories!
yukino78 wrote: Awww...thanks for checking out. yeah, that sites really nice. Helped me a lot with my writings. I was really bad with my grammars and tenses...well, still are, but better than before. They helped you there to write.
Love All Around...I think I stopped writing that for a while now...but i will finish it. LOL...
Hope you like the other stories...do let me know what you think once you're done! (^o^)//

Awwwww sure:) I am glad I could convince you to continue with your writing by that story!:)
I have two other storys I love from you but I guess I have already written a review to them:p
You should see them hopefully <3
yukino78 wrote: Thanks! let me know when you get there! Would love to hear what you think about the stories!

your first story or your latest i shud say. a photograph of you omo i was blown away reading it. I adored how you made the story, it made me cry it made me scream in happiness it made me die of cuteness ( quite literally i was running round the room excited if my family was in the room they wud of thought i was nuts) I cant wait to read more when chapters are up *waits eagerly*
I shall start reading your other stories later
Mirichan wrote: Awwwww sure:) I am glad I could convince you to continue with your writing by that story!:)
I have two other storys I love from you but I guess I have already written a review to them:p
You should see them hopefully <3

I do love review...it helps us writers to write more...hehehe...thanks for doing that!
kdramamad wrote: your first story or your latest i shud say. a photograph of you omo i was blown away reading it. I adored how you made the story, it made me cry it made me scream in happiness it made me die of cuteness ( quite literally i was running round the room excited if my family was in the room they wud of thought i was nuts) I cant wait to read more when chapters are up *waits eagerly*
I shall start reading your other stories later

wow...you finished reading them all? there were like 59 chapters! you're good missy! i'm trying to write the next chapter...but i kept on deleting it...LOL...
yukino78 wrote: I do love review...it helps us writers to write more...hehehe...thanks for doing that!

Awww and I am happy when I see the writers did see my reviews,write a reply etc:)
I know that at least a little I may could have helped then^^
There are so many other storys of you in which I am in love with<3
You have a awesome writing.
Mirichan wrote: Awww and I am happy when I see the writers did see my reviews,write a reply etc:)
I know that at least a little I may could have helped then^^
There are so many other storys of you in which I am in love with<3
You have a awesome writing.

awww...thanks! i tried...i love your profile pic! now i want to write another story about him!!! haru!!!!!
yukino78 wrote: awww...thanks! i tried...i love your profile pic! now i want to write another story about him!!! haru!!!!!

Feel free to write anything because I will read it then for sure!!!I am crazy about him and I am happy you love my profile pic >_<
yukino78 wrote: wow...you finished reading them all? there were like 59 chapters! you're good missy! i'm trying to write the next chapter...but i kept on deleting it...LOL...

hehe what can i say im a fast reader im glad they ended up together again <333 OMO i cant wait to readddd it ! i added you to my favs and i started to read some of your other stories :) your an amazing writing :)
kdramamad wrote: hehe what can i say im a fast reader im glad they ended up together again <333 OMO i cant wait to readddd it ! i added you to my favs and i started to read some of your other stories :) your an amazing writing :)

You know...I started POY three years ago? my very first fic...that's why all the grammar and tenses were all whacked out...lol
I got better (i think)...LOL...the people at that site helped me a lot...to improved my writing skills...I have the imagination, just not the right grammar and tenses...hehehe...i love that site!

One of these days I'll go back and re-write POY.
Oh and thanks for adding me to your fav! Hope you add the stories to your favs too...that will help you get updated when i update the stories! hehehe...

Thanks again!
Heyyy Yukino(:! Welcome to MDL^^ haha, I watch more asian dramas than US dramas too(; And yea, I'm reading Kare Kano now and it's a good manga so far(: