Nihao! Kumusta ka, Yuki?^-^

Welcome to MDL! Wow a fanfic writer for YEH, DBSK and B2ST? Banggapta, chingu! :) Have fun here!
*waves* I saw you love Show Luo - gosh that man is amazing.
dapinaymrs wrote: Nihao! Kumusta ka, Yuki?^-^

Welcome to MDL! Wow a fanfic writer for YEH, DBSK and B2ST? Banggapta, chingu! :) Have fun here!

Ni hao peng you! Mabuti naman! hehehehe...yup...thanks chingu!!!!
catnip wrote: *waves* I saw you love Show Luo - gosh that man is amazing.

Yes! Wo Ai Show Luo!!! hehehe...i have his cd too! hehehehe...
ok i read it! ^-^ While reading it i had a big smile on my face knowing Haruma was one of the characters, My heart completely dropped at the part where she noticed people were rushing in and out, i was like "nooo! whats going to happen to him" lol I loved it! the story was great, you definitely need to write another one! ^-^
XZeldaX wrote: ok i read it! ^-^
While reading it i had a big smile on my face knowing Haruma was one of the characters, My heart completely dropped at the part where she noticed people were rushing in and out, i was like "nooo! whats going to happen to him" lol I loved it! the story was great, you definitely need to write another one! ^-^

Thank you! that's one of my first one-shots...thanks for reading! Glad you liked it!
yukino78 wrote: Thank you! that's one of my first one-shots...thanks for reading! Glad you liked it!

Thank you for sharing it with me! ^-^
If you ever write another one i want to be the first to read it. :3
Welcome to MDL ...
AHHHHHHHHHH lol yes my first thought was that you are japanese too..
Because of your name... yuki=snow:)
Still it´s very rare to see (half?)Asians here!Welcome,welcome! *probably even more rare than our other species here:p*
I would love to read one of your ff...seriously...they seem to be mostly about my both favorite K-BAnds^^
Who is that friend who introduced you this site here?? I want to congratulate her
XZeldaX wrote: ok i read it! ^-^
While reading it i had a big smile on my face knowing Haruma was one of the characters, My heart completely dropped at the part where she noticed people were rushing in and out, i was like "nooo! whats going to happen to him" lol I loved it! the story was great, you definitely need to write another one! ^-^

WHAT THE?! There is some about my Haruma-chi in too???! Where?
BiyaS wrote: Welcome to MDL ...

Thank you BiyaS! Thanks for stopping by!(^o^)//
Mirichan wrote: AHHHHHHHHHH lol yes my first thought was that you are japanese too..
Because of your name... yuki=snow:)
Still it´s very rare to see (half?)Asians here!Welcome,welcome! *probably even more rare than our other species here:p*
I would love to read one of your ff...seriously...they seem to be mostly about my both favorite K-BAnds^^
Who is that friend who introduced you this site here?? I want to congratulate her

I was obssessed with KareKano...and most of my female leads in my stories are named Yuki too...LOL
here's the link of all my stories. Hope they don't mind me posting it here.

http://www.asianfanfiction.com/viewuser.php?uid=1716

the friend who introduced me here is DreamyLuna...hehehe...wonderful person! helped me write better!!!
Mirichan wrote: WHAT THE?! There is some about my Haruma-chi in too???! Where?

oh yeah! i love him too and i write stories on those peeps that i like...LOL
you should check it out and let me know what you think!
yukino78 wrote: I was obssessed with KareKano...and most of my female leads in my stories are named Yuki too...LOL
here's the link of all my stories. Hope they don't mind me posting it here.

http://www.asianfanfiction.com/viewuser.php?uid=1716

the friend who introduced me here is DreamyLuna...hehehe...wonderful person! helped me write better!!!

yukino78 wrote: oh yeah! i love him too and i write stories on those peeps that i like...LOL
you should check it out and let me know what you think!

Kekekekee well slowely I am feeling more and more of a stalker but yes I admit it freely... I am one nearly...When I just could have a glance at his face in person once*~* I WILL READ THEM!And thank You DreamyLuna
Hi Yuki! Welcome to MDL! :)