yukino78 wrote: Oh Cool! I was born there! :) where in the Phil?

really? just here in manila...so do you lived here before?
yukino78 wrote: LOL...does that mean you're Asian too? If so, from where?
I love China and it's beautiful scenery and culture!
Finally met my families there on my mom's side. hehehehe I'll definitely go back there!
You love Eun Hye too? Awesome! Not sure if I can post sites here, but let me know if you're interested and i'll send the link to you by message.
OH and you are right...everyone's so friendly here! I love this site now. hehehe

No I live in england what I meant was where do you live? is it in china? korea? japan? ive always wanted to talk to someone from asia and im happy i finally can talk to someone hehe *happy*
I would love to go to asia korea mostly but I would also love to visit china and japan too
I am a big fan of her so yes please. I think you can send links aslong as its suitable for the forum :)
yukino78 wrote: Thank you Zelda! first time i saw your name I remember Hikaru No Go...lol
and I love your profile pic! I love him on his dramas and movie! I even got inspired writing a one-shot with him as the main guy...hehehe

LoL Thanks! xD He is simply amazing. i would so love to read it! ^.^
Annyong, and welcome to MDL... aawn, you also like attention please, is one of my favorites Jdrama
Hello and welcome to MDL, Yuki. *waves* :)
Lylina wrote: Welcome to MDL Yuki ^^

Thank you Lylina!!! Y'all are so awesome here!
KamZ wrote: Hi and welcome to MDL ^^

Thanks KamZ!!! Thanks for stopping by!!! (^o^)//
mangagirl wrote: Hi and welcome to MDL :)

Thank you MangaGirl! You love Manga?! I love Manga!!!
darkangel662008 wrote: really? just here in manila...so do you lived here before?

Yes! I was born and raised there till 15! then moved to the US. (^o^)//
kdramamad wrote: No I live in england what I meant was where do you live? is it in china? korea? japan? ive always wanted to talk to someone from asia and im happy i finally can talk to someone hehe *happy*
I would love to go to asia korea mostly but I would also love to visit china and japan too
I am a big fan of her so yes please. I think you can send links aslong as its suitable for the forum :)

Oh, sorry, but I live in US. I was born in the Phil though, but moved to the US when I was 15. I do love to travel in Asia. My goal is to visit the whole Asia region before I go to Europe! LOL
XZeldaX wrote: LoL Thanks! xD He is simply amazing. i would so love to read it! ^.^

XZeldaX wrote: LoL Thanks! xD He is simply amazing. i would so love to read it! ^.^

He is a good actor. I want to write more of him too.
You can check the story I wrote with him as the lead on this site. Hopefully I won't get in trouble by posting it.
http://www.asianfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=652
Let me know what you think once you're done reading it! :) or leave a comment on the story!
zoe-chan wrote: Annyong, and welcome to MDL... aawn, you also like attention please, is one of my favorites Jdrama

Thanks Zoe-Chan!!!
And yes! I love Attention Please! I just with Ryo and Aya got together in the end...well, it was kind of hinted, but i want to see itttt! LOL
Szasha wrote: Hello and welcome to MDL, Yuki. *waves* :)

Thank you Szasha!!! *Waves back* (^o^)//
islandCHICKloveDRAMA wrote: welcome Yuki...

Thanks Island! Love your profile pic...I like TOP too! I have him in some of my stories...hehehehe