I'm 23 so I usually like the actresses around my age, but these ladies can prey on me anytime, lol

Kichise Michiko (36)

Yonekura Ryouko (36)

Seto Asaka (35)

Ito Masaki (34)

2 more

Ryo (38)

Horiuchi Keiko (40)

Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Masako Mizutani (43)

been seeing her A LOT around the web lately D:
Dojemi10 wrote: Masako Mizutani (43)

I cant believe she's 43 =/ Any Surgery?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I cant believe she's 43 =/ Any Surgery?

I know! She looks so young.

By the way, are they actual cougars or this just a wishful thinking thread? lol
LisNoir wrote: I know! She looks so young.

By the way, are they actual cougars or this just a wishful thinking thread? lol

Lol I think its wishful thinking :P Otherwise, maybe I should "Sacrifice'myself to some of these women and get a few exclusive interviews for MDL :P
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Lol I think its wishful thinking :P Otherwise, maybe I should "Sacrifice'myself to some of these women and get a few exclusive interviews for MDL :P

Ah! You go right ahead fearless leader....LOL
LisNoir wrote: Ah! You go right ahead fearless leader....LOL

Sacrifices must be made :P
jajajajaja I love the name of the thread!!! xD And I can't believe most of this people are that old! They look so young!!! Asians are so lucky to grow old really slow u.u
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager

well...around the web they say she didn't have any part of her body nor face done, but she spends 5 hours a day pampering her skin :/

and to all of you who are curious... here are some of her tips on how to maintain ourselves younger looking :D

wrote: Here are a few beauty tricks that will make you look younger

Keeping the body fit to look younger

One should do regular workouts and should keep the body and mind active to stay young. One should have enough of sleep and stay away from smoking.

Eating healthy food to stay and look younger

One should eat fresh healthy food for a young skin and body. Eating right food makes whole lot of difference in one's appearance. One should have a balanced diet and 4-time meal in small portions.

Skin care

Eating right food, as fruits, milk, nuts and vegetables are the best way to feed the skin. But one should follow a definite skin care routine to keep the skin young and healthy as it is affected by outside factors as dust, dirt and pollution too.

Drink lots of water and fluids to wash off the toxins.

It keeps the skin away from most of the skin problems including black heads and white heads.

Putting right make up

One should apply the right make up for the age.
Too bright colors and shades don't suit as age grows so one should apply light make up and should wear light shades to look beautiful and forever young.

One should always apply vitamin E based cream or lotions all over the body to keep the skin soft and supple. One should never go out in the sun without applying a sunscreen protection on the uncovered skin parts. Sun damages the skin the most and makes it look older. One should follow the cleaning, toning and moisturizing regime every night before going to bed. Doing all these things will really help one to retain the natural beauty of the skin and stay young.
Wow Masako Mizutani is definitely one... or a woman I'd like to be one. It's crazy that she's 43. But five hours a day pampering skin isn't really worth it. Maintenance is so annoying and time consuming. It's a lot of work to stay healthy. lol at Skye for "sacrifices must be made."

She looks great, but I don't think she'd admit to having surgery if she did. I definitely wouldn't hold it against her if she went under the knife. She looks good. Asia has the best plastic surgery IMO.

And...I have another 43 year old to add to the list:

Sugimoto Aya

She's not only beautiful, but she has a lot of sex appeal. Watch Cartoon Kattun Episode 61 or google her if you want to see her in action (and more provocative materials, hehe). I wanna be just like her when I grow up, hehe.
Matsushima Nanako(39 years)
Dojemi10 wrote: Masako Mizutani (43)

I just saw her in one blog I'm following.
I just can't believe she spends 5 HOURS DAILY to take care of her skin.
And she's a mom of 2 kids.
I wish my mom would be that good-looking XD
First I loved this thread because I'm over thirty and I like seeing women still looking good as they age gracefully. You Go Ladies! Then I thought hey wait a minute...she's 43 and looks better than me, so I hated this thread. But then I decided to go work out yesterday. After a good round of cardio and a bit of yoga I think I love it again. I'm also thinking "Hey Shota-kun, you're only 5 years younger than me and I'm working out, moisturizing like a mad woman and I just ate an apple...look out gorgeous!"