oh we've got a thread about my hubby? awesome <3
PinkDiamond wrote: Bwahahaha! I'm sorry it's just so funny to hear other people gush about him after hearing him being belittled by Oori Lis!(Saranghe Lis...though she will never visit this thread) I love Oguri!

I love him too!
PinkDiamond wrote:

Kitsutsuki to Ame

And there is also Space Brothers (see MDL Link) http://mydramalist.com/korean-movie/3557/space-brothers

Thank you so much for the information! :) I hope he'll act in dramas too, since they are easier to find and watch. :/
Anyways I was wondering where the Oguri Shun fans are, since this topic seemed deserted. :D
Let's reanimate this thread with some nice photos.

And I have a question for all of you: Which was the movie/drama that made you his fan?

For me, I'd have to say that it was when I saw HYD and afterwards watched Crows Zero. Back then I had not the slightest idea that H. Rui and Genji are played by the same actor, so when I found out I was amused. Since then he is my favourite actor.
PinkDiamond wrote: Anytime a thread gets dead just type "REVIVE!" (MDL dictionary-have you seen it?) That always seems to work! LOL!

Wakarimashita! :D

I felt the same way about HYD and after that Ikemen desu ne; waiting for the main female character choose the right guy; the kind and silent type. But no, they just had to choose the arrogant ones. What a pity!
Crows Zero was the one and only film I've seen 3 times in a row. :D The story is pretty weak, but damn those sexy badass "kids" and their fighting...*drools* I think I'll rewatch it soon. :D
*drool* He really is an good actor^^
my 1st drama was tokyo dogs and it was instant love at 1st sight. yummmmm. someone said he doesn't have a handsome face i would beg to defer. dude is HOT! and he looks quiet but naughty which makes him even more appealing. i wish i could find the clip of him on arashi ni shiyagare where his discussed his fetish for ladies' butts. he openly admitted that he is a bit of a perv and he was so cute doing it. ps: we need a jeanie to pic spam this thread. i nominate yaven since she/he has posted 2 very nice pics of shun. :D
not anyone can do what shun does. no matter the hair cut/color he owns it and rocks it out and looks so so good doing it as the above pic clearly shows.
ah, i loved him in tokyo dogs too. he looks good in short hair. and hiro/shun duet was really good...
the pic slapp bang in the middle is my fave love love love him ^^