Skye-N-Rain wrote: Tokyo dogs!

Thank U!!!!

I'll probably start tomorrow... :D
i'm at work right now (grave yard shift) :D. crows zero1 and 2 were awesome. i preferred 1 and i actually convinced my male friends to watch this with me. they're not into dramas or anything with subtitles except anime. they all loved crows zero. "the action made up for the lack of storyline" was what one of them told me. lol
Watched some episodes of Arakawa Under the Bridge and completely watched juui dolittle, tokyo dogs, hana kimi, HYD, Detective Konan: Kudo Shinichi's written challenge, Gokusen, Crow Zero 1 & 2 and the only thing I have to add is that he is way hotter with short hair like in Tokyo Dogs REALLY even tho I normaly like long hair duh !
Annez0r wrote: Watched some episodes of Arakawa Under the Bridge and completely watched juui dolittle, tokyo dogs, hana kimi, HYD, Detective Konan: Kudo Shinichi's written challenge, Gokusen, Crow Zero 1 & 2 and the only thing I have to add is that he is way hotter with short hair like in Tokyo Dogs REALLY even tho I normaly like long hair duh !

what did you think of arakawa?? I tried, but just couldn't get into it ><
and I totally agree, I prefer his short hair look (ala TD) - combine that with glasses, and I'm a goner. ^^
abs wrote: what did you think of arakawa?? I tried, but just couldn't get into it ><
and I totally agree, I prefer his short hair look (ala TD) - combine that with glasses, and I'm a goner. ^^

Well I watched the first season of the anime and liked it so, for me it was more an interest in how they would pull it through with the live action because I was really septic at first when I heard about the drama. . . So for me, they did well with adapting it into a drama but that's all. . . I watch episodes from time to time and appreciate it but wouldn't watch the entier thing in one day.
Annez0r wrote: Watched some episodes of Arakawa Under the Bridge and completely watched juui dolittle, tokyo dogs, hana kimi, HYD, Detective Konan: Kudo Shinichi's written challenge, Gokusen, Crow Zero 1 & 2 and the only thing I have to add is that he is way hotter with short hair like in Tokyo Dogs REALLY even tho I normaly like long hair duh !

Agreed:D I have just begun Tokyo Dogs but the short hair fits him really good^^
Mado wrote: He so kawaii <3

Haha I agree :D But more than that I think he's incredibly smexy.

*waits for Lis to pop in with her disapproval* :p
I like him a lot, even though (kind of supporting lis-ssi) he isn't the most handsome face around. My favorite drama of his is Binbo Danshi because I couldn't stop laughing throughout all the drama, but I also like him as Rui in HYD (he does a far better job than KHJ in BOF, in my opinion) and as Sano in Hana-Kimi
beca256 wrote: I like him a lot, even though (kind of supporting lis-ssi) he isn't the most handsome face around.
My favorite drama of his is Binbo Danshi because I couldn't stop laughing throughout all the drama, but I also like him as Rui in HYD (he does a far better job than KHJ in BOF, in my opinion) and as Sano in Hana-Kimi

Haha Agreed! /me wonders if Lis will ever see this. XD She probably avoids this thread like the plague. For fear of seeing his face and hissing.
Sleepninja wrote: Haha Agreed! /me wonders if Lis will ever see this. XD She probably avoids this thread like the plague. For fear of seeing his face and hissing.

lol I don't think she'll ever see this, but I'm quite sure she'd NEVER agree with us xD
beca256 wrote: lol I don't think she'll ever see this, but I'm quite sure she'd NEVER agree with us xD

LoL I just wonder why she dislikes him so much ? :D
beca256 wrote: I like him a lot, even though (kind of supporting lis-ssi) he isn't the most handsome face around.
My favorite drama of his is Binbo Danshi because I couldn't stop laughing throughout all the drama, but I also like him as Rui in HYD (he does a far better job than KHJ in BOF, in my opinion) and as Sano in Hana-Kimi

Haha I agree, too! Actually Rui was my first favorite in that drama :D Then I fell in with the MatsuJun craze :p I read the manga for Hana-Kimi so I didn't like him as Sano (he was too....dark? Haha)

Sleepninja wrote: Haha Agreed! /me wonders if Lis will ever see this. XD She probably avoids this thread like the plague. For fear of seeing his face and hissing.

Hahaha probably xD!

beca256 wrote: lol I don't think she'll ever see this, but I'm quite sure she'd NEVER agree with us xD

She probably won't xD This thread is probably on her blacklist :p

Mirichan wrote: LoL I just wonder why she dislikes him so much ? :D

Haha she just doesn't she said before. I don't think there's a specific reason haha
One of my favorite pics of him.

Anyway I was wondering if you have any information about him starring in a movie or drama in 2012?