bannie wrote: I just finished Crows Zero, and prior to that I was just randomly googling stuff and came across him and glanced his Wiki.

Do you guys know he has pectus excavatum!?!??!!?
Its really weird because I learnt the condition quite some time ago and initially was like woah and then put it aside and had gotten over it, but now that I know Oguri Shun has pectus exacavatum I cant help but notice his chest during the entire movie, AND feel short of breath.

I didn't know it was a condition! I only noticed it in Hana Kimi. Oof! I thought he had an accident...O_O
I watched him in HYD and there had the same feeling as many here - I couldn't understand why the female lead picked the other of F4! (but on the other hand I would choose Matsuda Shota over any other F4 guy khekhe I know I'm bad case) But for Oguri Shun it was the short drama Yume wo Kanaeru Zo where I just fallen for him on the screen. I like Tokyo Dogs, though never finished it :) Hana Kimi was one of the dramas I dropped and will never got back to, even with Oguri Shun this rama is a waste of time for me.
Hey ya everyone! :) Anyone knows what Oguri Shun is up to concerning new dramas? I dont know any websites about him with the latest updates, so maybe anyone of you knows anything. Id really really love to see him in a new drama. After watching Rich Man Poor Woman month ago, Im crazier about him then before. lol
Haven't watched many dramas but I love Oguri Shun in HYD and HK <3
Here, fans of Oguri Shun! I bring you: avatars!

Currently watching GTO & OHMYGOSH is he the cutest little thing ever in this drama haha XP
I just can't grasp how young he is here since I'm so used to him "after he hit puberty" lol.

Oh he's just so precious >o<

& since it seems like no one posted any follow up about the wedding,

Link for more info:
http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/4550254.html
The first Oguri Shun's movie that I have watched is the Detective Conan Live Action, the one with Sonoko getting kidnapped while in the boat. I don't know if it just me, but I don't like him as Shinichi there, and as I started to watch the Detective Conan drama series, I think the show is better off with Junpei taking the Kudo Shinichi role not Oguri Shun. Ever since, I kind of avoid watching drama when I saw Oguri Shun as one of the main roles since like I said I'm not really crazy about him taking the Shinichi role. But after some time, I gave Tokyo Dogs a shot. One reason is that I thought the poster is really cool and when I found out that that guy with the clean hair cut is Oguri Shun, I think twice again. But after staring really hard on the poster, I thought I should watch it. And that's when I gone crazy over him being Sou. Haha. I'm looking for more drama with him as a role, but I don't really like his long hair on the other dramas, I'd like to know if he has any dramas where his haircut is like the one in Tokyo Dogs? And I hope the Tokyo Dogs get a second season, it will awesome.
I love everything he's been in! Such as talented actor!!!
New Pepsi CM! Wow he looks sexy...

Interview

Making of....
Hii!! I am a new fan to jpop/jdramas and I really like Oguri Shun, he's soo handsome! I was wondering if any of you know where I can get the acoustic version of Hikari e by Miwa from rich man, poor woman. thank you!
infiniti512 wrote: New Pepsi CM! Wow he looks sexy...

Those are some interesting outfits. xD

It's good to see his face again...maybe I should pick up another one of his dramas. :)
I'm watching Tokyo Dogs right now...it's great to see the chemistry between Shun & Hiro! Total opposites and I'm loving it!!!
http://entameblog.seesaa.net/article/394042853.html

He's going to become a father! I haven't found this news on any sites in English yet though...that article basically says that Yamada Yuu is three months pregnant. And apparently he constantly has affairs? o_O
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I liked him as Rui, but he wasn't aggressive enough :P
I have yet to see Juui Dolittle. Should I watch it?

Juui Dolittle is a freakin' amazing drama. You should totally watch it. His acting especially is top notch as a vet.
I loved Juui Doolittle, too!!! How can you go wrong with Shun and Hiroki in the same drama????