Jeaniessi wrote: Rainflower, in the immortal words of Ms. Pat Benatar... "You better run! You better hide!" LOL

Love is a battlefield....:p
Jeaniessi wrote: Rainflower, in the immortal words of Ms. Pat Benatar... "You better run! You better hide!" LOL

Ah... I thought it's "You can run, but you can't hide":-)
KamZ wrote: i think i already like him more than Shota lol...but that could be because i haven't seen much of Shota...come to think of it i have watched one whole drama of Shota where as just an ep. of Yutaka...hmmmm lol

RainFlower wrote: I agree I prefer TY to Shota *hides from shota triplets*
& I havent seen Nagareboshi but its on my list lol

i should hide to, then...i prefer TY too.. :P
but i like both...and both of them in nagareboshi = heaven.. kekeke

darkangel662008 wrote: I like him in BOSS with Amami Yuki, they look good together:-)

I watch BOSS 1& 2
Nagareboshi
Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru
With Love

was yankee bokou ni kaeru good?
i'll watch it later, after i finished with ice world..
but haven't really start with ice world..so i can change it to yankee first if it's great.. :D
i'm not adding Boss...but i will be re-adding Nagareboshi lol...i deleted it from my ptw list a while back... and i also might watch his new drama...i like the synopsis ^^
soracantabile wrote: i should hide to, then...i prefer TY too.. :P
but i like both...and both of them in nagareboshi = heaven.. kekeke

was yankee bokou ni kaeru good?
i'll watch it later, after i finished with ice world..
but haven't really start with ice world..so i can change it to yankee first if it's great.. :D

for me it's good:-)
but their clothes are funny:-)
RainFlower wrote: Love is a battlefield....:p

LMAO! Hit me with your best shot! :p

darkangel662008 wrote: Ah... I thought it's "You can run, but you can't hide":-)

You better leave...from my sight! LOL So fun. I love her.

I'm totally threadjacking! I'm sorry!

OMO!

hehe I ♥ Pat Benatar lool
Rondo,Rondo everywhere I see the name of that Drama :D Is it that good? Should I watch it~? :p
My humble apologies for threadjacking yesterday.

And yes Miri...You SHOULD watch Rondo!
I liked him best in Boss... but I liked Nagareboshi the best out of the dramas I've seen him in.
i'm totally in love with this man right now..there's definitely something about Takenouchi Yutaka *sigh* ^^ lovely pics Jeanie-ssi <3
aw~ thaks for the pics, Jeaniessi!! ah~ this man is one of only very few man that i like in such a long hair.. and what i like the most from him is his heartwarming voice..that's why he is great in romance drama.. :D i like him in both serious character like in Rondo or Nagareboshi and in a fun character like in BOSS and Dekichatta Kekkon.. <3
just finished Ice World, and it was really great... another his drama that I rated 10.. <3 so many unexpected things happened.. my speculations only got right in 1 point.. >_< next TY dose on my PTW list: yankee bokou ni kaeru.. :)