yaven wrote: Actually it's kinda hard to find the movies he is appearing in on the internet. I've only seen Nana, Blue Spring and Taboo. Blue Spring is weird -to say the least- (it has a similar plot to Crows Zero, but in a darker and tragical tone) Gohatto is an award-winning unconventional samurai story (which was filmed when Ryuhei was only 16 years old!). I liked both films -they are quite unique, especially compared to dramas- but I recommend Gohatto (Taboo), since it's more intriguing. You can watch it here with eng subs: http://video.mail.ru/cgi-bin/photo/lvsearch?q=gohatto
I wonder whether you'll like it or not. :D But I'm pretty sure you won't use the word "cute" for the character he's portraying.

Me too...Hope you don't mind!
Jeaniessi wrote:
It's funny, I think both brothers have unconventional looks but of course, obviously, I think Shota is more handsome and to me, his eyes are very original and different. I have been meaning to check out a movie or drama his brother has been in. Do you have a good recommendation for me? Talent is in that family's blood! so, I want to check out his brother's work as well.

I won't argue about taste. :) Both of them are handsome and have talent. I hope a day will come when they can co-star. (Let's say in a new Liar Game series? Or am I asking for too much? :D)
yaven wrote: I won't argue about taste. :) Both of them are handsome and have talent. I hope a day will come when they can co-star. (Let's say in a new Liar Game series? Or am I asking for too much? :D)

Yeah, I completely agree on both counts...taste is like a fingerprint isn't it? Also...Wouldn't that be a cool thing to see; the brothers in a movie/drama together?! You are not asking too much at all! LOL.
That is not too much to ask for. It would be awesome.
Jejeje, awesome! Hopefully it will happen some day.
I'm bored. So you know what that means....

and by the way... here he goes again!

KamZ wrote: are they brothers?

yeah Kamzie ~ Matsuda Ryuhei and Shota are brothers. Their father was extremely famous in his time as well, Matsuda Yusaku.
Jeaniessi wrote: yeah Kamzie ~ Matsuda Ryuhei and Shota are brothers. Their father was extremely famous in his time as well, Matsuda Yusaku.

thanks for the info. :)
KamZ wrote: thanks for the info. :)

lol your welcome!
Jeaniessi wrote: lol your welcome!

i'm not surprised you know his whole family and their history too lol..if you asked me about Binnie's parents i would be totally clueless lol..i just know he has an older brother..i have no idea how he looks like or what his name is...i never bothered to find out :D