I've actually said a lot about his acting. and I'll say it again. He has such range as an actor. Besides SJS, who doesn't do comedy...if you look at the history of the men/s I swoon over you will notice a pattern... Kang Ji Hwan, Binnie, Gong Yoo, Yoon Kye Sang...They all have range... The ability to play dramatic rolls, hard bitten characters and then turn around and do comedy with flair! Shota has that quality. It gets me where I live. and his amazingly eclectic face doesn't hurt.
Lis ssi....I love those. what a face.
jeanie65jh wrote: I've actually said a lot about his acting. and I'll say it again. He has such range as an actor. Besides SJS, who doesn't do comedy...if you look at the history of the men/s I swoon over you will notice a pattern... Kang Ji Hwan, Binnie, Gong Yoo, Yoon Kye Sang...They all have range... The ability to play dramatic rolls, hard bitten characters and then turn around and do comedy with flair! Shota has that quality. It gets me where I live. and his amazingly eclectic face doesn't hurt.

hahaha I know I was just teasing :P
nibble nibble.......what? you know it's true.
i don't believe i'm going to say this but i hate his look in hanadan and the last pic looks like hanadan. in all honesty i did not take any notice of him in hanadan except to say why are all the girls swooning about this guy? i just didn't think anything of him, he did not impress me then. thank god for liar game and especially love shuffle which made a lot better use of his skills as an actor and also did a better job of showcasing his hotness.
you know who else has that quality...who I do NOT swoon over? Lee Min Ho. (spamming off topic) just thinking/typing out loud.

boutux...I have never seen hanadan. I'll have to check it out.
hana yori dango (hanadan= japanese boys over flowers) i'm always shocked to hear ppl say they have not seen this drama.
boutux wrote: hana yori dango (hanadan= japanese boys over flowers) i'm always shocked to hear ppl say they have not seen this drama.

I know I should give it a go but I HATED the Korean BOF...very turned off by that drama. so I never bothered with HYD. I should just do it.
If u're doing it for the shota love it's not even really worth it. he's plays a supporting character who does not really get the chance to shine. not very impressive for the shota that we know and love.
boutux wrote: If u're doing it for the shota love it's not even really worth it. he's plays a supporting character who does not really get the chance to shine. not very impressive for the shota that we know and love.

nah..not really shota. Everyone talks about this drama all the time. that's why
Nagareboshi

Meitantei No Okite