*edit!* Baby face I mean.

Aww too cute! Do you know where it's from? I know his parents are actors right?
infiniti512 wrote: Aww too cute! Do you know where it's from? I know his parents are actors right?

oh gosh...I feel horrible for posting that picture. I might take it down. It's from his father's funeral. I just found that out. Feels weird to post it here.... Poor baby.
*threadjacking* Jeanie! You have a pm.
Sleepninja wrote: *threadjacking* Jeanie! You have a pm.

Thread Jacker! LOL I saw and replied.

and just because... Look at his beautiful smile.

Jeaniessi wrote: Well Lady, I might post them here but I ripped them from the internet just like everyone else. Feel free to right click and save. Share the beauty I say!

I just don't want to have the same avi at the same time so...Hopefully you can wait? LOL! I will try and find another gorgeous pic for you. Or... If you scroll through the pages on this thread there are SO MANY beautiful pictures of Shota-kun to choose from!

lol. i can and will wait...impatiently lol. i've seen and hijacked many a pic from this thread. but this particular pic has a certain je ne se qua that makes it special. i really don't know why lol. shota gives really good face and i think he is looking hotter as times passes.
HARD ROMANTICKER IS SUBBED! Oh Sweet Lordie yes!!

Screen caps, thoughts and other stuff in the HR thread to come!
Jeaniessi wrote: HARD ROMANTICKER IS SUBBED! Oh Sweet Lordie yes!!

Did you watch it already? Is it good? I hope it is after waiting for almost a year!
LisNoir wrote: Did you watch it already? Is it good? I hope it is after waiting for almost a year!

It is good but... LOL did you watch yet? and also!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOTA-KUN!!

Awww I hope he has a great birthday. ^^
Happy Birthday from me too!
Jeaniessi wrote: HARD ROMANTICKER IS SUBBED! Oh Sweet Lordie yes!!

Yay! I've been waiting for this movie too!!!!
I have made some Shota collages. After work I will post them here and anyone who wants can right click and save. I know it's a lame way to celebrate but ...it's all I got people! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN SHOTA!! ♥♥♥ I know it's over but hey..whatever!