As I was going through my adorable Yamapi "Click", I ran into another beautiful creature's forbidden pictures. I know that Jeanie unni already have them all but I can't resist to share:

CLICK 1

back view *nosebleed* CLICK 2

And my favorite click of Shota-kun: CLICK 3

Finally, I swear I became Jealous when I saw him having so much fun with with Toda Erika, lucky girl :(

Jeaniessi wrote: Yes! Bump THE CLICKY!! lol

He is sublime.... *sigh*

I can't seem to get enough , why does he seem too far? What a cruel world *sigh*
He oozes sexiness as Akiyama in Liar Game!
so, I'm a big fan of Matsuda Shota, I decided to made an MDL account after I read Matsuda Shota stalker guide, knowing that there are another crazed Matsuda Shota fangirl out there, and here I am landed to a thread full of Shota-kun crazed fangirl, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!

anyway, can't wait Afro Tanaka subbed, couldnt abandon Tanaka-kun like this
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltzsi4AQQ61qe6ojxo1_1280.jpg
Rourou wrote: As I was going through my adorable Yamapi "Click", I ran into another beautiful creature's forbidden pictures. I know that Jeanie unni already have them all but I can't resist to share:

am i the only one who thinks it looks like they are about to start eating each other Leviathan style? (supernatural reference)
There is a seriously depressing drought of Sweet Bab... I mean Matsuda Shota pics out there right now. Either my sources have dried up or Sweet Ba... I mean Shota-kun is busy filming a movie or some such thing...

GOD BLESS he is beautiful.

anyway....

Gorgeous!

that is all...

♥♥♥♥♥
Oh my, that VOGUE photoshoot... -dies-
I have a confession to make..... I was constantly wondering what the fuss was all about with Matsuda Shota, and I even looked through these pictures and still felt nothing. He was just so....not attractive. I tried, but the only thing I saw him in was Hana Yori Dango and it just didn't do it for me. I started Love Shuffle a few days ago.....and...I think....just maybe, I'm in love with him. D: /End confession.
Starae wrote: I have a confession to make.....

I was constantly wondering what the fuss was all about with Matsuda Shota, and I even looked through these pictures and still felt nothing. He was just so....not attractive. I tried, but the only thing I saw him in was Hana Yori Dango and it just didn't do it for me.

I started Love Shuffle a few days ago.....and...I think....just maybe, I'm in love with him. D:

/End confession.

:) Have you watched Liar Game and Don Quixote yet? Or Afro Tanaka and Ikigami? I hope you do!

I could expound on how much I agree but if you've gone through this thread I don't have to do I? LOL Welcome to the love train.

He is a great actor. That is why he gets more and more pretty every time I look at him.
And when I saw him in Don Quixote's last episode with that girl... Oh my gosh, that's a perfect daddy for my children :D
catnip wrote: And when I saw him in Don Quixote's last episode with that girl... Oh my gosh, that's a perfect daddy for my children :D

OMO! That was so darling. <3

I am not sure if this is what you were referring to but I remember this scene making me melt!
Ja ja, this one, with that 'sick' girl :D That was cuteness and love overload ♥
Starae wrote: I have a confession to make.....

I was constantly wondering what the fuss was all about with Matsuda Shota, and I even looked through these pictures and still felt nothing. He was just so....not attractive. I tried, but the only thing I saw him in was Hana Yori Dango and it just didn't do it for me.

I started Love Shuffle a few days ago.....and...I think....just maybe, I'm in love with him. D:

/End confession.

in Hana yori Dango, his acting still so awkward, and he was kinda, umm sorry,,ugly, basically I dont like Hana yori dango in general, everything about that drama is too awful, I can't even past the first episode, and I can't forgive Domyouji hitting nishikado (matsuda shota). I only watch HYD 2 episode 10/11 for Nao-Akiyama moment (you should watch Liar Game to understand this, highly recommended!!)

Love Shuffle --> earlier episode I'm more into tamaki hiroshi role, because I dont like a womanizer like Ojiro, but in the end, I falling in love again with matsuda shota, Ojiro is such a sweet guy,, kyaaa~, lol

Like jeanie said, you should watch Liar Game, this drama has a good plot, and Matsuda Shota has a cool hair in Liar Game!!
and also you should watch 'Don Quixote', this drama solidified my love for Matsuda Shota, I love watching every priceless expression he made in this drama, I can spent more than 3 hours watching this drama just to pause and rewind when he made a cute or comical expression. nerdy Shota is so cute and Yakuza Shota is badass and him with the kids is the cutest thing. yeah Don Quixote definitely very precious for matsuda shota fangirl, something in him is very addicting.