LisNoir wrote: Jejeje...

Confession time: The only Godzilla movie I've seen is the American one, I can't stand the fake look of those earlier Japanese movies. :p

Hahaha I've only seen the American one, too :p With Matthew Broderick haha
LOL I cracked up when I saw this thread xD
Lol... I used to have a Mcdonald toy that was a Godzilla plastic head that you can put your hand in, and there was a button inside that you can press and the Godzilla will make a Godzilla roar.
Wow a thread dedicted to Godzilla ....-.- I don´t know him/her :p
fun fact : the name "godzilla" is not the name used in the orginal japanese films. the japanese know him as "Gojira."
cityhunter83 wrote: fun fact : the name "godzilla" is not the name used in the orginal japanese films. the japanese know him as "Gojira."

lol Yeah That always cracked me up. XD I guess when it was dubbed in English they thought it sounded like a "z" instead of a "j". The l's.......who knows?
Sleepninja wrote: lol Yeah That always cracked me up. XD I guess when it was dubbed in English they thought it sounded like a "z" instead of a "j". The l's.......who knows?

i have read that it's most likely a result of bad romanization, but if you say "gojira" really fast in your best old angry japanese man voice you can KINDA hear how americans got "Godzilla" out of that. the L's are most likely the result of the infamous asian r/l conundrum.
So, I was looking for a really hot nekkid of Godzilla and I came across this. Sweet Lord, look at those muscles! Please don't let Skye know I posted this nekkid Godzilla. Rainflower will kill me if he closes this thread. Shhhh... Mums the word! Enjoy ladies!

Whoa! Zilly, where have you been hiding those muscles? ♥♥♥♥

i cant even think of anything to say, i'm just laughing
Jeaniessi wrote: So, I was looking for a really hot nekkid of Godzilla and I came across this. Sweet Lord, look at those muscles! Please don't let Skye know I posted this nekkid Godzilla. Rainflower will kill me if he closes this thread. Shhhh... Mums the word! Enjoy ladies!

buhahahahahahahaha

:D
hahhaah muscular Zilly
Ahahah!! Gojicchi!! XD I love this thread! Let's face it...he's the hottest japanese actor ever! Especially when he breaths fire!
*excited whale noises* Trailer for Zilly's new movie!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=681680408529033
In theaters this may. I can't wait! :D