Since he is one of the Top Japanese actors I'd like to watch a drama of him, but I don't know which one, so can anyone recommend one?
I highly recommend "Nobuta wo Produce", a friendship drama, and "Buzzer Beat", a sports and romance drama. (I'm not into sports, but it was more of a setting than the focus). "Kurosagi" is a popular one in the crime/suspense genre, and pretty interesting.

"Code Blue", a medical drama, and "Proposal Daisakusen", a romance drama (I think comedy), are very popular but I haven't seen them.

"Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata" is a serious drama from last spring; it got mixed reviews but I thought it was well done. "Sore wa, Totsuzen, Arashi no Youni" is a wistful romance drama from a few years ago. It's not very well known but I loved it.

You can also check out this article from the Stalker's Guide series: http://mydramalist.com/article/2012/10/12/a-stalkers-guide-to-yamashita-tomohisa#.UPxbzydEGZg
Thanks a lot^^
Always happy to share the Yamapi love!
Yamapi! I've watched him In Nobuta Wo Produce and Kurosagi.
Something lighten a day:

Quess who is who :D
Raincat please tell me what show that was from!!!
wsa67 wrote: Raincat please tell me what show that was from!!!

Its from SMAPxSMAP
wrote: ...an ongoing weekly Japanese variety show on Kansai TV and Fuji TV starring the members of SMAP. The show began on April 15, 1996 and it airs from 22:00 to 22:54 (JST) every Monday. The show's usual rating is higher than 20%, which is considered high since most variety shows range from 10-20%.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMAP%C3%97SMAP

wrote: ...The longest running popular skit is Pet no P-Chan (Featuring SMAP members Takuya Kimura, Shingo Katori, Inagaki Goro)....

------------------------------------------
I hope mine answer helped you :D
Yes, it really helped, thanks bunches!!!!
Thanks a lot Raincat for that priceless extract from that strange yet really entertaining show... it was a little awkward to see that bunch of men playing that kind of roles, but it was so good and funny. don't know if i will be able to sleep now, hope my dreams will be full of P-chans and Yamapi-chans!!! i'm just wondering : at what time did they brodcoast that show? in my memories, it were at about 7 or 8 PM, but i would be better if such scenes were shown later, I mean, there could be young children in front of TV at that early time. yappari, Nihon terebi wa ichiban desu!!! oh sorry, I haven't read your post correctly, I see it is broadcast later in the night. i'm reassured...
Thank you for those gifs! Nice surprise to find :)
I love him!!! He's adorable and sexy and precious and HAWT! I love him as an actor as well as a singer!!