I just finished Buzzer Beat because I've been avoiding it for some unknown, weird reason, I think it was the whole sports concept that threw me off. Jeeeeezzzz, he was so hot in it, I've been watching Yamapi dramas for a week now, thinking of watching Ending Planner, but I have this rule where I don't start watching currently airing dramas because I hate waiting for new episodes.. With that said, I'd love hearing some suggestions as to which Yamapi drama/movie I should watch next!
Rubaxxa wrote: I just finished Buzzer Beat because I've been avoiding it for some unknown, weird reason, I think it was the whole sports concept that threw me off. Jeeeeezzzz, he was so hot in it, I've been watching Yamapi dramas for a week now, thinking of watching Ending Planner, but I have this rule where I don't start watching currently airing dramas because I hate waiting for new episodes.. With that said, I'd love hearing some suggestions as to which Yamapi drama/movie I should watch next!

Kurosagi? I haven't watched it yet but it is a famous yamapi dorama!
Rubaxxa wrote: I just finished Buzzer Beat because I've been avoiding it for some unknown, weird reason, I think it was the whole sports concept that threw me off. Jeeeeezzzz, he was so hot in it, I've been watching Yamapi dramas for a week now, thinking of watching Ending Planner, but I have this rule where I don't start watching currently airing dramas because I hate waiting for new episodes.. With that said, I'd love hearing some suggestions as to which Yamapi drama/movie I should watch next!

Overall I am liking Ending Planner. It is fairly episodic and some eps I've liked more than others but again, overall, I really like it. You don't have very long to wait since episode 8 has aired and will be subbed soon. I really liked Buzzer Beat too. A very cute love story and I liked that it was more on the mature side. Yamapi did well in that one.

I've also seen Kurosagi, Nobuta wo Produce and Proposal Daisakusen and I would recommend any of those if you haven't seen them.
Jeaniessi wrote: Overall I am liking Ending Planner. It is fairly episodic and some eps I've liked more than others but again, overall, I really like it. You don't have very long to wait since episode 8 has aired and will be subbed soon. I really liked Buzzer Beat too. A very cute love story and I liked that it was more on the mature side. Yamapi did well in that one.

I've also seen Kurosagi, Nobuta wo Produce and Proposal Daisakusen and I would recommend any of those if you haven't seen them.

I've seen Nobuta and I loved him there, he was such a ditz LOL. I'd recommend Sore wa, Totsuzen, Arashi no you ni if you haven't seen it yet, it's pretty good, but the ending sucks.

I've seen a couple episodes of Proposal Daisakusen, but haven't gotten that into it yet, I might watch another episode just to see if I really like it though!
Jeaniessi wrote: I really liked Buzzer Beat too. A very cute love story and I liked that it was more on the mature side. Yamapi did well in that one.

That's probably my favorite Yamapi drama. I'm kind of having trouble continuing Kurosagi and Ending Planner.
Kurosagi is one I would definitely recommend. Also Code Blue. There's another drama that he is in called Lunch Queen that I really enjoyed, it was actually my first Jdrama :D
Rubaxxa wrote: I've seen Nobuta and I loved him there, he was such a ditz LOL. I'd recommend Sore wa, Totsuzen, Arashi no you ni if you haven't seen it yet, it's pretty good, but the ending sucks.

I've seen a couple episodes of Proposal Daisakusen, but haven't gotten that into it yet, I might watch another episode just to see if I really like it though!

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm looking it up now. I'm glad he's a lead in that. I have a weird thing about watching him in lead roles now rather than as a supporting character...(weird, I know) and yes, Proposal Daisakusen was a bit difficult for me but not because of the acting. I do like him in it and actually, it's one that I was surprised I finished...I almost dropped it but stuck with it and ended up glad about my decision.
Jeaniessi wrote: Thanks for the recommendation. I'm looking it up now. I'm glad he's a lead in that. I have a weird thing about watching him in lead roles now rather than as a supporting character...(weird, I know) and yes, Proposal Daisakusen was a bit difficult for me but not because of the acting. I do like him in it and actually, it's one that I was surprised I finished...I almost dropped it but stuck with it and ended up glad about my decision.

Sore wa is probably one of the most unexpected roles for him in my opinion. I watched it after watching Lunch Queen, Nobuta, and Proposal and was sruprised to see such a serious role for him. He did a really great job. I didn't think the ending sucked, but I can't say more without spoiling lol
Sleepninja wrote: Sore wa is probably one of the most unexpected roles for him in my opinion. I watched it after watching Lunch Queen, Nobuta, and Proposal and was sruprised to see such a serious role for him. He did a really great job. I didn't think the ending sucked, but I can't say more without spoiling lol

Well, I'm downloading it now to check it out.
Is anyone watching his Route 66 documentary?

It's called "Yamashita Tomohisa Route 66 Tatta Hitori no Amerika" ("山下智久 ルート66 たった一人のアメリカ","Tomohisa Yamashita [Route 66~Lone America tour]"). I definitely suggest watching it if you understand Japanese. If you only understand English, you can still understand some of it because they don't do voice overs for the English-speaking parts.

Also,
LisNoir wrote: Aya, you probably don't know the rule since you are newbie, but oorie admin, Skyekeiku, has a no shirtless pictures rule as awesome as they are...lol

There was a sexy picture of a half naked woman in one of the ads on the front page last night (it may have been the night before). If I see her again, I say we revolt and post topless male pics freely, lol.
Kawaikochan wrote: Is anyone watching his Route 66 documentary?

It's called "Yamashita Tomohisa Route 66 Tatta Hitori no Amerika" ("山下智久 ルート66 たった一人のアメリカ","Tomohisa Yamashita [Route 66~Lone America tour]"). I definitely suggest watching it if you understand Japanese. If you only understand English, you can still understand some of it because they don't do voice overs for the English-speaking parts.

Also,

There was a sexy picture of a half naked woman in one of the ads on the front page last night (it may have been the night before). If I see her again, I say we revolt and post topless male pics freely, lol.

If it's the one i think you're talking about..........she's still there and I must say.........there is tons of boob spillage I am highly offended! :p
Sleepninja wrote: If it's the one i think you're talking about..........she's still there and I must say.........there is tons of boob spillage I am highly offended! :p

hehehe! boob spillage! yes, I'm 12.
Sleepninja wrote: If it's the one i think you're talking about..........she's still there and I must say.........there is tons of boob spillage I am highly offended! :p

What's with the double standard??? lol her cleavage was so low, I'm pretty sure they photoshopped out her nipple in order to make it legal. Not that I have a problem with nipples, I just think there should be nipples for everyone :p
Jeaniessi wrote: hehehe! boob spillage! yes, I'm 12.

hehehe

Kawaikochan wrote: What's with the double standard??? lol her cleavage was so low, I'm pretty sure they photoshopped out her nipple in order to make it legal. Not that I have a problem with nipples, I just think there should be nipples for everyone :p

*glares at Skyekeiku* She makes a good point!
Yes, Kawaii....great point! Nipples for everyone! So anyway...Yamapi is hot.