My Boss My Hero Unubore Deka Utahime Tiger and Dragon Ikebukuro West Gate Park What do all of these dramas have in common? They all have Nagase Tomoya starring in them and they all will lift your spirit and have your gut busting with laughter. I first discovered Nagase when I watched My Boss My Hero. At first I thought him and the show was weird, but by the end of the series I laughed so much and felt so encouraged that I wanted to watch it again. But... I don't really re-watch stuff so I moved on to the following series and I'm glad I did. Nagase usually plays a similar role. The role of a dumb, tough, rash, but kind-hearted guy. And every show is so funny. All the shows have an excellent side cast, especially when He's paired with an older actor named Nishida Toshiyuki like in Unubore Deka and Tiger and Dragon. These two work so well together. Nishida himself is so funny and lovable. So I suggest you jump on the Nagase bandwagon with me because it's a really fun ride. He's the actor in my current avatar btw (as of Jan 31, 2012)
I've only seen half of My Boss My Hero, and that's the only drama of his i've seen, but man his facial expressions are hilarious.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I've only seen half of My Boss My Hero, and that's the only drama of his i've seen, but man his facial expressions are hilarious.

lol yeah, they really are.
MBMH is a legend XDD Utahime is really great and Unubore too. Though it took me a while to finish Unubore.
Found some funny pics of his facial expressions in Unubore Deka

I watched the drama Yan Papa and one ep of his drama Handoku! Its really a trouble to find eps of his dramas.

Yan Papa:
He is the main actor in that drama.
Its quite funny.

He is the boy-for-odd-jobs of a famous mangaka. The mangaka has 3 kids.
One day Nagase( forgot his characters name) marries that mangaka, but the day they marry she dies in an accident.

As the husband Nagase gets the kids, but they don´t want him. This is how the drama starts.
akai-kitsune wrote: I watched the drama Yan Papa and one ep of his drama Handoku! Its really a trouble to find eps of his dramas.

Yan Papa:
Its quite funny.

One day Nagase( forgot his characters name) marries that mangaka, but the day they marry she dies in an accident.

As the husband Nagase gets the kids, but they don´t want him. This is how the drama starts.

Oh cool. I might have to watch that soon. Looking at all these pics makes me wanna watch another Nagase drama.
Here's one more. This one features the other guy I mentioned in the first post, Nishida Toshiyuki.

SayItAintSoJoe wrote: Oh cool. I might have to watch that soon. Looking at all these pics makes me wanna watch another Nagase drama.

If you want to watch it, you need to dl the dramas as torrents. Getting seeds for it is really nearly impossible. I asked a friend to dl it and she needed a week to dl Yan Papa.
I wish I knew how to upload it to share it with other dramaaddicts.
akai-kitsune wrote: If you want to watch it, you need to dl the dramas as torrents. Getting seeds for it is really nearly impossible. I asked a friend to dl it and she needed a week to dl Yan Papa.
I wish I knew how to upload it to share it with other dramaaddicts.

Yeah, I've already started the download. It's no problem.
akai-kitsune wrote: I watched the drama Yan Papa and one ep of his drama Handoku! Its really a trouble to find eps of his dramas.

Yan Papa:
Its quite funny.

Ok so, I watched the first ep of yanpapa and I have to admit that is was pretty good for a family drama, but it wasn't funny. Are the following episodes funny? really funny? or just a little funny?
I've seen Mukodono, i can say that it was Nagase Tomoya's best comedy drama, and he looked so hot in there!
Ice_Cream wrote: I've seen Mukodono, i can say that it was Nagase Tomoya's best comedy drama, and he looked so hot in there!

Do you know where to watch/download it?