Love comes in all shapes, sizes, numbers, and forms... Humanity is just cruel to people not interested in the "Norm." Needless to say I'm adding this to my list.... I've been in more of a Japanese kick recently :2
too much angst, too much drama... ill definitely watch this and so far episode 2... is good and tearjerker!
I really liked episode 1, but seriously I have to stop watching the currently airing dramas!!! I hate waiting.
i knew i wanted to watch this cuz takei emi is the lead in this but i was kinda putting it off (did the same thing with w no higeki and i don't know why) but after reading this thread i bit the bullet. this drama is good. the acting is good. the story is good. it's better than good. takei emi has done it again. that girl just keeps getting better and better at her craft. i think she is my 1st official female actress crush but not in a creepy sexual way. lol. i'm just constantly impressed by this girl, pretty and talented to boot! i wish there were epis to watch cuz i ran thru the 1st 2 tonight.
I've got a question to ep.4
-> The guy who was with Reis new friend, was that Kiyama-Sans friend? Does that mean the young guy is a prostitute? I'm really confused and shocked now ... And Yokos former husband looked closely at the name Tanizaki. How did he know how to read it? Or is there no otther way to read those Kanji? Does he know Rei is Yokos daughter? How does it help him to find them? <-
I hope someone can help me >o<
MaihimeSama wrote: I've got a question to ep.4
-> The guy who was with Reis new friend, was that Kiyama-Sans friend? Does that mean the young guy is a prostitute? I'm really confused and shocked now ... And Yokos former husband looked closely at the name Tanizaki. How did he know how to read it? Or is there no otther way to read those Kanji? Does he know Rei is Yokos daughter? How does it help him to find them? <-
I hope someone can help me >o<

^ yes that was his friend. And I don't know but we'll probably find out more about that in the coming episodes. He did say he was just borrowing his identity (if I recall), but I'm curious about it too. I don't know about the name thing though.
Are people liking this drama? I'm planning on starting it next week. Just wondering what people's thoughts are of it...
Rubyy wrote: Are people liking this drama? I'm planning on starting it next week. Just wondering what people's thoughts are of it...

Personally, I love it. There's lots of drama, but it doesn't feel over the top or overdramatic. The romance is developing very slowly but it makes a nice change, and it feels real.

---

Also, Episode 5... *Oh no, I think what Kusano is doing in hotel is true* :(

and I have a feeling... *Kiyama's writing buddy might make an article about it... remember he mentioned there was an 'interesting' kid around who he wanted to interview?*
After Ep 5 if Kusano is really doing what we all think i will give this drama a standing ovation since i've never seen an asian drama go that dark.
Also the lady that Kiyama goes by is grating on my last nerve. IDK why she is getting so damn jealous since she & Kiyama are not in any form of romantic relationship.
I find sometimes that some stuffs are a little too overdramatised but at the same times, there is some pretty interesting and good things in this drama.I don't know what to think about it.
That is not the first time I see a drama talking about *man prostitution if this is really what we think this is. The drama Byakuyako had his main character doing it for a while (and doing some other things quite disturbing and wayyyyy darker than this drama but this is an other story).
Anyway,I like the relation between Kiyama and the main character.It goes really slowly but it is nice.
There is a lot of things that seem mysterious in this drama!
is this drama like nageboroshi?
I haven't seen Nageboroshi so I don't know.What kind of drama is it?
bokami wrote: is this drama like nageboroshi?

nope..
but so far I think the romance goes really slow like nagareboshi; but I like it.. :)
Woohoo! Loving the surrealism in that poster! /me loves that style.
Episode 7 spoilers...
>>What's up with that ending.. I am seriously feeling the cliffhanger right now aching like crazy.. I know Ayukawa is suposed to be the badguy in this drama, But adding to him a deadly disease?.. Seems like he may most likely have changed due to this disease and from what we have seen until now he haven't been anything but nice to Rei-san and her family.. The romance is spreading and poor kusano-kun might have unknowingly spread a new rumor about Rei.. He is not to be blamed, blame it on the rotten journalist.. Kiyamas wife is so paranoid.. I mean, Rei is 18 years old and she still is afraid to have her husband being around her?.. Wtf
Please don't let Ayukawa die, I'll probably cry here in this drama too.. And if they really have to entrust him with such a fate, Make him a bad person so I won't spend another 45 minutes drowning in tears..
<<

So, Anyhow, This episode was great like they always are, I hope Kusano-kun will get his life straightened up as he doesn't seem to enjoy anything except talking to Rei, And in walks my 2nd lead syndrome again.. >.>

Can't wait for the next episode, Not as much as one episode of this drama has been boring this far. I am getting really excited thinking about the possible outcomes of the situations in it..