i want to watch this sooo badly !!! but i don't have time bcuz of school :|
Omg Gackt why...why! D:
final episode is subbed. a little bit disturbing, but I adore the end. another ending which changes radically my view of the drama. and I like that!!!
VitalWords wrote: Omg Gackt why...why! D:

Yeah I'm feeling the same thing! Plz bring him back!
ayeaye2011 wrote: That ending...

I agree! I hope they atleast make a Special for the show!
THE ENDING IS SO FRUSTRATING. :| Who's Yuiko's father?!?! And I still cannot accept the fact that Gackt died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways I have a theory :)))
1.) Yuiko's father is Gackt. Not Shiki Takashi, but maybe someone who looks like him. Or maybe Shiki Takashi is really her father. LOL idk
2.) Ayami-sensei will fall with Yuiko's father and they will be a happy family
Lindysaducos wrote: THE ENDING IS SO FRUSTRATING. :| Who's Yuiko's father?!?! And I still cannot accept the fact that Gackt died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.) Yuiko's father is Gackt. Not Shiki Takashi, but maybe someone who looks like him. Or maybe Shiki Takashi is really her father. LOL idk

maybe it's me but i saw clearly who the father was because of the smile that man gave (i know only one person who smiles like that :) or maybe because i'm a huge fan of him that i can recognize his smile). i'm like 80% sure of who it is)

Loved the ending and i so hope there will be a special.
Lindysaducos wrote: THE ENDING IS SO FRUSTRATING. :| Who's Yuiko's father?!?! And I still cannot accept the fact that Gackt died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the ending was a perfectly happy one. :) If I knew that Akumu-chan's dreams are happening for real say 80-95% of the time, rather than accepting it as it is, I can change it, right?

SPOILER: >>Takashi already saw the dream card and changed his plan at the last part (which was calling the police at the yacht). He went along and played the bad guy, and wore seal masks and black outfits with his assistant and abducted Akumu-chan just like in her dream. If he had the ability to change the outcome of the dream, how much more so with his "death."

The only thing we are missing here is how they could have shown that he already stashed a diving suit with an oxygen tank somewhere or a life boat anchored nearby. His plunge into the water gave us the impression that he died or committed suicide because there were no images that proved otherwise.
<<

My daughter and I watched the last episode at least a couple of times and pause it at the end where the man smiles when he walks in. The very phrase that Ayami-sensei utters already gives you the answer to your question. "It's just like a dream." she said, and then the episode ends just like Akumu-chan's dream ended.

SPOILER:>>The thing I appreciate the most with that is that as the credits roll in, I get to realize that all the while Takashi has been so adamant in taking Yuiko with him or trying to help her with her dreams is perhaps an indication of his desire to provide for her/support her as his role as a parent and no other hidden agenda. This also explains a couple of things: for one, in Ayami-sensei's dream, he is the Dream Prince and not once did he become a bad guy in her dreams--nor in Yuiko's, and two, in her last dream where she fetches Yuiko back from her subconsciousness, I got to realize that both Yumenoke (symbolizing Yuiko's mom) has always been there just as the Dream Prince (symbolyzing her love interest, and also Yuiko's father) has always been there. Both were looking out for her and Yuiko.<< ^__^

My reply contains spoiler so it's in white. Press control + a to see it

Are there people that are really this dense? Duh 1 and 2 happens in the future. When an entire series leads to something and the ending eludes to it, it means that's what happened. No need for a special. The ending was perfect. And yo need to remember to put your spoilery comments in white so you don't ruin the ending for others.
dapinaymrs wrote: I thought the ending was a perfectly happy one. :) If I knew that Akumu-chan's dreams are happening for real say 80-95% of the time, rather than accepting it as it is, I can change it, right?

SPOILER: >>Takashi already saw the dream card and changed his plan at the last part (which was calling the police at the yacht). He went along and played the bad guy, and wore seal masks and black outfits with his assistant and abducted Akumu-chan just like in her dream. If he had the ability to change the outcome of the dream, how much more so with his "death."

The only thing we are missing here is how they could have shown that he already stashed a diving suit with an oxygen tank somewhere or a life boat anchored nearby. His plunge into the water gave us the impression that he died or committed suicide because there were no images that proved otherwise.
<<

My daughter and I watched the last episode at least a couple of times and pause it at the end where the man smiles when he walks in. The very phrase that Ayami-sensei utters already gives you the answer to your question. "It's just like a dream." she said, and then the episode ends just like Akumu-chan's dream ended.

SPOILER:>>The thing I appreciate the most with that is that as the credits roll in, I get to realize that all the while Takashi has been so adamant in taking Yuiko with him or trying to help her with her dreams is perhaps an indication of his desire to provide for her/support her as his role as a parent and no other hidden agenda. This also explains a couple of things: for one, in Ayami-sensei's dream, he is the Dream Prince and not once did he become a bad guy in her dreams--nor in Yuiko's, and two, in her last dream where she fetches Yuiko back from her subconsciousness, I got to realize that both Yumenoke (symbolizing Yuiko's mom) has always been there just as the Dream Prince (symbolyzing her love interest, and also Yuiko's father) has always been there. Both were looking out for her and Yuiko.<< ^__^

Again, I love you for this comment. I also realized all of these things. That's why I didn't understand why anyone would not like the ending or even wish for a special. Thank you explaining this for the "slower" viewers.
SumiTheCat wrote: final episode is subbed.
a little bit disturbing, but I adore the end. another ending which changes radically my view of the drama. and I like that!!!

True. The ending made it so much better! love you sumi!
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: My reply contains spoiler so it's in white. Press control + a to see it

Are there people that are really this dense? Duh 1 and 2 happens in the future. When an entire series leads to something and the ending eludes to it, it means that's what happened. No need for a special. The ending was perfect. And yo need to remember to put your spoilery comments in white so you don't ruin the ending for others.

your so mean lol at least your reply was in white out hahaha
goldenseal50 wrote: your so mean lol at least your reply was in white out hahaha

yeah, I thought about. That was a little mean. Forgive me. I'm a little tired and crabby right now haha.