Minne8:

I'd reccomend some of the above. I loved Tokyo Band Wagon as well. I like Rich Man, Poor Woman and I've just rewatched Buzzer Beat. But the ones below haven't been mentioned yet (some are just about love, and for some love is an extra but still important):

Please Love the useless Me (Dame na watashi ni koishite kudasai)

Soratobu Kouhoushitsu (I really loved this one, such a quirky premice)

Taiyou no Uta

Good Luck

Last Cinderella

And if you like Kamenashi Kazuya: Sapuri (it has a fairly low raiting, but I think it's cute)

(I love Highlight, by the way^^... what a great song)

omg, I've been meaning to watch Damekoi! (because I loooove Miura Shohei so so much but I think my SLS might not cope haha). Did you really enjoy it??? :)
There were a couple there that actually weren't on my list, thank you for bringing them to my attention haha! Last Cinderella looks like it'll be totally entertaining to watch and I love Miura Haruma (what is it with me and guys named Miura..)

ah yessss, Highlight are amazing :) That song is just so so beautiful adafasjg ;;

PrettyCarEye:

Aishiteru to Ikketure - this is by far one of the most satisfyingly romantic Japanese shows I've ever seen. The first 9 episodes are absolutely beautiful, then the writer(s) smoked crack & f'ed the last 3, but still absolutely worth the watch!

Orange Days - a great watch & a really sweet romance!

Brother Beat - family drama with lots of bromance and romance. And lots of LAUGHS. I loved this show the first time I saw it!

Also ...

Pride

Rich Man, Poor Woman

Mahiru no Tsuki - about a woman suffering from ptsd after being raped, and the stress her situation puts on her once happy relationship. Deals with a heavy topic, but I didn't find it too heavy to watch.

Ice World - a police detective investigates a mysterious woman's involvement in a series of baffling crimes. Doesn't sound like much of a romance, but it is.

I actually need to finish Orange Days haha, I'm terrible. Loved the cast and the story though, it's definitely something I should prioritize :)

Somebody also recommended Brother Beat to me, perhaps that'd be one I should check out soon :D I think it sounds like my kind of drama.

ReikaBleu:

Long Vacation, Pride and Goodluck !! has been mentioned alredy.

So give  Ando Lloyd: AI Knows Love a try...

Mr. Brain - little to no ROM but lots of COM. LOL

fanitha:

My top 3 jromance are Pride, Buzzer Beat and Soratobu Kouhoushitsu

But they are not fluffy, for fluffy stuff I'd recommend:

Boku unmei no hito desu

Kahogo no Kahoko

From 5 to 9 

Hotaru no Hikari

We married as a job (this one is like my 4th favorite one)

Gia:

Ohhh, Pride was so good!

Thanks y'all :) Alot of the above is definitely on my list to watch asap! Loved Kahogo no Kahoko, it was full of floof and cute! I've heard good things about Hotaru no Hikari so I may have to check that one out soon :) I've heard Pride recommended so many times, I may have to watch it myself to see what everyone loves about it :P

catstreet:

Thanks y'all :) Alot of the above is definitely on my list to watch asap! Loved Kahogo no Kahoko, it was full of floof and cute! I've heard good things about Hotaru no Hikari so I may have to check that one out soon :) I've heard Pride recommended so many times, I may have to watch it myself to see what everyone loves about it :P

Yeah, you really need to watch Pride. ^_^