What's your ultimate fave romantic jdrama? I'm looking for something full of fluff with a great story. The less angst the better! 

My favorite romance jdrama is Orange days,but it's  not really the light and fluffy kind. For cotton candy floof I would recommend :

Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu 

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made

Boku, Unmei no Hito desu 

Rich Man, Poor Woman

Date- Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira (I personally found this one very funny,but it is not the typical romance and may not be everyone's cup of tea)

Long Vacation- I watched this so long ago I almost forgot about it. It is a classic and very good.

Dame na Watashi no Koishite Kudasai was also pretty cute

jubies33:

My favorite romance jdrama is Orange days,but it's  not really the light and fluffy kind. For cotton candy floof I would recommend :

Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu 

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made

Boku, Unmei no Hito desu 

Rich Man, Poor Woman

That's all I can think of for now

Thanks, appreciate the floof recommendations haha! :) I've heard good things about most of these!

OldAnimeLady:

https://mydramalist.com/list/73DnmZk1

aw, thanks! I really want to start Ashi Girl as I heard so many good things but I'm worried about how slow the subbing is haha.. hopefully it'll be subbed until the end! I so want to start it!

have you seen tokyo band wagon its a family drama with a side of romance

not yet but I've been meaning to see it as I absolutely love Kamenashi Kazuya!! Perhaps now is the time to start it haha

5-9 is pretty fluffy! Was my first J Drama.

Ah, awesome! :D I will definitely check that one out! 

Buzzer Beat

Pride

Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (rich girl and poor boy)

Rich Man, Poor Woman

Beautiful Life (the chemistry is very strong, but it's a tragedy)

Ah yeah I don't think I could watch a tragedy rn but I'll keep it in mind! The others are highly recommended tho and I love the cast so I'll definitely be prioritising them :D

I'd reccomend some of the above. I loved Tokyo Band Wagon as well. I like Rich Man, Poor Woman and I've just rewatched Buzzer Beat. But the ones below haven't been mentioned yet (some are just about love, and for some love is an extra but still important):

Please Love the useless Me (Dame na watashi ni koishite kudasai)

Soratobu Kouhoushitsu (I really loved this one, such a quirky premice)

Taiyou no Uta

Good Luck

Last Cinderella

And if you like Kamenashi Kazuya: Sapuri (it has a fairly low raiting, but I think it's cute)

(I love Highlight, by the way^^... what a great song)

Aishiteru to Ikketure - this is by far one of the most satisfyingly romantic Japanese shows I've ever seen. The first 9 episodes are absolutely beautiful, then the writer(s) smoked crack & f'ed the last 3, but still absolutely worth the watch!

Orange Days - a great watch & a really sweet romance!

Brother Beat - family drama with lots of bromance and romance. And lots of LAUGHS. I loved this show the first time I saw it!

Also ...

Pride

Rich Man, Poor Woman

Mahiru no Tsuki - about a woman suffering from ptsd after being raped, and the stress her situation puts on her once happy relationship. Deals with a heavy topic, but I didn't find it too heavy to watch.

Ice World - a police detective investigates a mysterious woman's involvement in a series of baffling crimes. Doesn't sound like much of a romance, but it is.

Long Vacation, Pride and Goodluck !! has been mentioned alredy.

So give  Ando Lloyd: AI Knows Love a try...

Mr. Brain - little to no ROM but lots of COM. LOL

My top 3 jromance are Pride, Buzzer Beat and Soratobu Kouhoushitsu

But they are not fluffy, for fluffy stuff I'd recommend:

Boku unmei no hito desu

Kahogo no Kahoko

From 5 to 9 

Hotaru no Hikari

We married as a job (this one is like my 4th favorite one)

Ohhh, Pride was so good!