Preferably ones with good stories that will keep my interested. What have you been watching lately?

Hana Nochi Hare is nice, it was different than all the other adaptions of HanaDan (maybe because it's not a real adaption but a second season), the characters were nice, the story was entertaining and fun

Romance J-dramas? Sometimes, it seems to me like an oxymoron. But here are the ones I would suggest : 

2018 : Ossan's Love (it's a BL)

2017 : 

• Boku, Unmei no Hito desu (not the best romance drama ever, but it's still entertaining)
  • Kahogo no kahoko (pretty good)
  • Tokyo Tarareba Musume
  • Totsuzen desu ga, ashita kekkon shimasu (I didn't like it, but romance is not my favorite genre). 

There is also the currently airing Bungaku Shojo and Kemono ni Narenai Watashitachi but I've not completed the first one and not started the second so I don't know how good they might be.

• 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made 
  • Algernon Ni Hanataba O 
  • Date - Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira 
  • Good Morning Call 
  • Hirugao
  • Kenja no Ai

I find the really good romantic j-dramas are the older ones.

sachiiro no one room (completed)

chugaku seinikki (my current weekly drug)

I second russian white bear, chugaku seinikki is such a great drama. It might be the start of the new pure love era in japanese drama if it became a success.

Switched 2018 is the BEST. I got my friend's lil sister hooked up with it and she started to become a fan of the actor. You gotta try it !!!

From 2016 - 2018

• It's not that I can't marry but I don't want to
  • We married as a job
  • Todome no kiss
  • Good morning call
  • Boku Unmi no hito desu
  • Kahogo no Kahoko
  • Sekai ichi muzukashii koi

Older ones:

• Pride
  • Buzzer Beat
  • From 5 to 9