Okay, you guys made me so excited to watch this like right now! Why can't time be by my side :(
hahaha but it really is great...more ppl need to watch this... btw after watching taisetsu na... this was quite an image change for haruma...ahh the man can act<3
Just watched the first episode and I really liked it. It was really fun! Can't wait for the next episode to come out!!!!
Funny! And beautiful men! Reminds me of Cruel Intentions lol
it's great but am I the only one who feels that 39 is a bit much, I mean she'll be 40 soon!
goldenseal50 wrote: Reminds me of Cruel Intentions lol

Haven't seen it. Can't wait for the next episode.
Bingo_96 wrote: it's great but am I the only one who feels that 39 is a bit much, I mean she'll be 40 soon!

hahaha...your youth is showing

I think that is the point of the show.
Really good so far. Jdramas like this are pretty rare in my opinion.
goldenseal50 wrote: hahaha...your youth is showing

I think that is the point of the show.

haha, you make me feel like ur 40 =P
There is a recent french movie about a love story with a great age differency : "20 ans d'écart" the story of a 39 yo woman who is seduced by a 19yo... This drama reminds me of it a little.
Bingo_96 wrote: haha, you make me feel like ur 40 =P

lol I am 53
and now ur 13 years younger :D waaa the next ep will be subbed in a week=.= thats too far awayTT.TT ahh i really want to see this drama at the hub page...y r only kdramas there???
I saw the first ep, it looks very promising and I am going to continue watching this.
It really is endo shouzo! Ahhahaha
dont think its that bad so far. quite a fun and action packed first episode. not a fan of miura haruma so thats quite a big turn off the major arc isnt as much interesting as the minor one created from sakura's friends and endo shouzo that one is really something i am looking forward to following