sakuraKhey wrote: I don't know if someone asked already but I don't want to read spoilers xD... emm which video stream are u guys using? I started but I couldn't finish ep 1 because I couldn't see Naohito's face >.>

Try DC.

I started the drama and I think it's quite good for now, I can keep watch it.
I think I'm gonna have to start this :)
I saw the 3rd ep, I think I am liking this drama more and more.
No, I disagree with all you guys who believe that Hiroto and Chiyoko like have some sort of thing going on.
I just feel the familiarity between them and you know how in ep 2 I think he was at her house and her mum comes in and there's this awkward tension between the mum and Hiroto. Then he leaves and meets the Chiyoko dad whose coming back from work and there's also this awkward feeling between them. There seems to be tension between the parent and him, like the parent wanted him to do one thing but he wanted to do another and disobey their wishes. That's my thoughts but we shall see as the story unravels what's the relationship.

EDIT:
They might be STEP SIBLINGS O.O because ep 4 preview... I saw something that blood siblings should not be doing
IDK, I was reading on tumblr about this theory that Hiroto could be the Cinderella instead

"Last Cinderella Fans, We need to talk.

Me and my mum watched Last Cinderella again and i noticed something and I want to run it past you all to see if you agree.

Okay so We want Sakura and Hiroto to get together right? because well we don’t like salon guy that much as Hiroto.

But we want Hiroto and Sakura together because Hiroto is Sakura’s prince charming and She’s Cinderella right?

But what if that’s not the case, What if Hiroto was the Cinderella in this story. I know you’re all think What? But listen.

He hides his emotions and uses people, he’s never knew what love was like growing up and if you have noticed in Ep2. His sister is a ***** and His Mother doesn’t like him. And he does what his sister tells him to in order to get money (Could they be the Ugly stepsister and the Stepmother?)

Because No sister would use their brother like that and No Mother would said “Oh, You’re here” like she was disappointed.

Could he be the Cinderella and Sakura be his prince charming or should i say Princess Charming."
- Cr. missvioletwolf via tumblr
I didn't watch the ep 4 preview, but I assumed they were siblings as well by the way he acted with Chiyoko's parents. That's a really interesting theory! The setup for this drama is a bit predictable (but still enjoyable!) and that would be a fun twist!
Last Cinderella Insert Theme Piano Cover
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuAZgp4VEus&feature=youtu.be

my take so far:
the romance is interesting
the side stories that were really quite interesting have died off after they killed it early
there doesnt seem to be a plot right now tho, thats a little worrying
Nice! I like it! Wished I could play the piano too
the romance is interesting the side stories that were really quite interesting have died off after they killed it early there doesnt seem to be a plot right now tho, thats a little worrying
ep. 3 that thing between Chiyoko and Hiroto gets even more complicated. Hiroto seems to know some secret about her and that makes the tension. Feel even more sorry for Sakura-san.. she is awkward and etc. but really needs somebody good to her around, but this make take a lot of time guessing from 4 ep. preview... I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! <3
I think they might be step siblings as well. Maybe that's why they have the same last name? I like the side stories of her friends. In the latest episode I don't like how, Sakura catches the two kissing and still stays with him. But loved, Hiroto's face when she confronts him about it. Sakura, your 39 but can't tell the signs of someone playing you, even after you catch him?
This is one if the best currently airing dramas in Japan. You know that Japanese aren't very good with rom-com, so this is kind of special.
Aphrodity wrote: This is one if the best currently airing dramas in Japan. You know that Japanese aren't very good with rom-com, so this is kind of special.

I think so too
So, thinking they even not be step-siblings after episode 4...unless it's something like, Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru. Anyway, Chiyoko is flipping crazy. At least Momo, isn't in the picture anymore.
jacqueline wrote: At least Momo, isn't in the picture anymore.

Somehow,that didn't seem like a proper break-up. So I think it's gonna get even messier. Thumbs up for that ;>
Yep, Chioko is gonna be throwing some serious tantrums in the future. She's already crazy but at the moment, she has Hiroto to calm her down. What's gonna happen when Hiroto starts having genuine feelings for Sakura? Actually, with Momo upset as well, how is Sakura gonna survive this series, lol. I think Hiroto and Chioko could still be step siblings. I thought they were real siblings until ep 4.